12.

As soon as we got into my apartment, George followed me inside immediately and closed the door behind so hard but I ignored him. He pulled me back to himself so fast that I almost missed my step and dropped my keys, he muttered something I couldn't hear and kissed me roughly. I shoved him away angrily.

He opened his hands questioningly, "What do you want Tracy, what? ". His eyes looked deep into mine as he slowly began to close the gap between us again, "how else should I prove to you that I fucking want you, how".

I stepped back a little, he got closer, the more I stepped back, the more closer he got. My heart was beating too fast that I was beginning to lost my breathe. I stumbled upon a couch and he pulled me into his arms before I fell. The tension in the room rose, more than the first time we got close.

He used the tip of his finger to tilt my head upward, making me to look at him. "What else do you want me to show that I genuinely love you".

"George I ju- ", I lost my voice and could not get the words out. I looked at him, I was hopeless. He held me close against the wall of his body while his lip touched the side of my neck in tiny kisses. My nipples became super hard behind my bras, my legs went weak safe for his hard body that was holding me still or else I would have fallen.

He continued to trail tiny kisses round my neck then back to my chin then to my face and back to my neck again. I closed my eyes tight and I felt a sudden tap of fear grip me. He pulled away without letting go off me and looked at me for a while before kissing me again and this time on my lips.

I parted mine for him instantly and God it felt so good again, so hot. My pussy began to pound inside my pant trousers and I began feeling moist down there, my nipples ached so bad and I gave in to my own feelings. I wrapped my hands around him and pulled his head closer for a perfect kiss, his lips felt so soft and full. I chewed on them, they tasted like berry and gin.

His fingers played with the buttons of my shirt, "May I?". I nodded and allowed him unbutton me up, the shirt fell to the floor. Mouth still entwined in a passionate kiss, his hands touched my navel and I held my breath. He gently traced his fingers to my back and like an expert he let loose my bra and I lifted my hands up allowing him to take them off, setting my breast free.

I could see the amazement in his eyes as he stared at my breast, he used his finger to circle the area close to my nipple where the birthmark was. I gasped as he touched my nipple, he bent his head forward and took one into his mouth, he sucked it tenderly causing me to let out little moans, I held his head downward and allowed the pleasure drunk me.

George lifted me up and walked towards the only door that led to my bedroom, he continued to suck my breast while the other hand squeezed the other. I firmly wrapped my hands around him, excited about the whole thing. The light in my room was faint, and I could only feel and see him.

He dropped me to my feet without taking his mouth off my breast. George's right hand worked on my trouser and it went down my legs. I stepped out of them and allowed him pull me back into his arms. He kissed me again, more passionately like he was going to loose me, the way he held me made me feel so calm and for the first time in my life I felt it was just the right time to open up.

I helped him take off his shirt and trousers, my hands shook as I helped him get naked, I had never gone this extreme with a man. I marveled at what I saw, his waist revealed a hard, big, erected manhood. I opened my mouth as I stared at his penis, I swallowed hard. I guess he sensed my fear, he pulled away and looked at me.

"You fine?", he whispered.

"I guess", my eyes still fixed on his waist.

"Hey", he pulled me closer again and hugged me as we both stood naked in the dim light in my room. "I wanna see your face when I do crazy things to you". Saying that he reached for the switch expertly and the light came on, I felt shame washed over me and I clung tightly unto him but the pleasure had me standing.

He held me again and kissed me, slowly and more passionately than the first. He lifted me towards the bed and gently we both lay on it, he climbed atop me as we continued to kiss. He tore his lips from Mine and gently traced his finger down my neck, to my breast, down my stomach and he stopped just close to the band of my thong.

"Can I take this off", after I nodded he went ahead to pull down my panties slowly, down my legs and I immediately closed my legs as he took them off. He looked at me, his eyes filled with concern, he was taken aback.

"It's my first time George", my voice came out so low that he might have not heard me and I looked away.

He looked at me, his eyes widened in the light and I expected him to get mad and put on his clothes and leave but he leaned in closer and kissed me before saying, "You can tell me to stop if you want to".

I shook my head. "No, make love to me".

"Do you trust me?", he asked and still continued to play with my breast.

"Maybe and maybe not", I was drunk in the pleasure and my middle continued to ache.

He kissed me again. I wrapped my hands around him, pulling him closer. I felt his shaft brushing my middle, that instant coincidental touches tickled me and I Moved my waist. He placed his shaft between my slit and gently pressed it upward and downward slowly, causing me to moan so loud that I was beginning to loose my senses.

"George", his name was path cry and pleading.

His eyes met mine, brown eyes filled with pleasure of an hungry man. He gently placed the tip of his shaft on my hole, his eyes never left mine. He paused and said, "you're going to feel a little pain but I promise to go slow". I nodded as I closed my eyes, "I wanna look into your eyes when I make love to you Tracy, don't shut them". I opened my eyes and stared helplessly into his.

He gave out a low sound and cursed under his breath as he pushed his penis forward then out again. He did so three times before finally driving into me, I felt my walls like a sharp object was forcefully drilling through as his shaft drove into me. The first wave of pain hit me, the second, the third and I didn't know when I burst into an uncontrollable cry.

He moved slowly, in and out, with every slow stroke I felt the pain ease off and replaced with undeniable pleasure. Our eyes still locked and I could see the pleasure in his eyes, this was it. I was pulling down my walls for this man, I was trusting him.

I tried to sit up as a sharp pain engulf me again but he pressed me down gently, his pace increasing at every penetration, my head felt light as the rhythm heightened. He swore and cursed, his pace began to heighten.

"God- ". I cried as the wave began to surf through me, the emotions mixed with the pleasure. My entire middle was going to explode, I dug my teeth into his wrist as the pleasure coursed in my head. "Please don't stop George".

George leaned forward as his pace increased, he looked at me and kissed me, his lips shutting out every cry I was making. I grabbed him at the shoulders and ached upward as the torrent of wave swept through my pussy, then up to my brains. I started to feel my pussy walls closing in on his penis, tightening around him.

My moans were loud now, our skin pounded with each other's . My walls tightened around his dick and I swore he felt it by the sound he was making. My fingers dug lightly into the sheets and I began pulling at the bed covers, the torrent that swept through me was unbearable and I screamed, my eyes rolled continuously. I could not contend the explosion in my head anymore, I pushed George but he didn't stop. Suddenly I felt lightening in my head and something blew off, I began to relax as I felt hot liquid around my walls.

He let out a loud gasp and collapsed beside me.

For a while, the room went still except for our breathing. I felt his hand brush the tears on my cheek, I shut my eyes.

"Hey", he whispered as he gathered me up in his arms. "You okay?". He kissed me on my back gently as he trailed the length of my back with his fingers.

I could only nod my head as I remained still in his arms.