2.

Titi handed me red tiny cotton, I stretched it.

          "How the hell do you expect me to wear this, so it's gstring they now wear to a pool party now, you girls are so desperate".

I held the silky thin fabric in front of Titi's face.

            "You can use a scarf Tracy and stop complaining about everything", Titi said as she fumbled with the steering wheel.

           "What you mean complaining, the only thing I've been complaining about is you should just stop driving cause you're bad at it", I frowned. "Who drives a car holding their steering like that?".

            Nana laughed, "At least she can ride a man unlike someone who doesn't know a dick".

           "NANA!" I shouted "I mean it's not like have never been touched okay, I have and you both know it".

I watched my friends stare at each other in silence. Titi shook her head and just concentrated on driving. This was one topic I never wanted my friends to bring up.

Damian my fake boyfriend back then had touched me several times and they both knew about it, I mean at least twice or more. I never wanted to remember Damian at all, he was basically after how he would savor my body, Kiss my pink fleshy lips like he always call them, watch my dreamy eyes close in pleasure as he runs his hands over me, and as always drive his devilish member inside my body. Damian was all bad and classy, I wouldn't call what we had love. He was so much in love with my breast, they were so soft and brighter than my dark feature and the birth mark on my left breast close to the nipple was another thing he was so crazy about, at least all my previous boyfriends were all crazy about that birthmark.

But that was not what I wanted and after several series of hiding from him, he probably just gave up.

I mean I will be 26 in a week time, Finding love has never been a thing cause obviously every man wants to pound a puss. Nana words brought me back to the car.

          "Damian was a dick we all knew that, and girl get yoself a man at this party and get rammed", she laughed, "yo have to".

           "Leave the girl alone Nana".

            "Okay okay, am just saying sex is good that's all".

              "With the wrong person it ain't. And girl y'all should be ashamed of yourself". I mumbled in disbelief. How the hell do women have hundreds of exes and they've fucked them all. It's crazy, so crazy. Moving from a relationship into another and as always fucking each other too, most women definitely would have lost count of how many men they've fucked all in the name of relationship? Why will I sleep with a man I don't see a future with? What was the reason?

            "And you girls better start minding y'all businesses cause it's crazy. Allow me be and I'll fuck whenever I want to with the right man obviously".

           "Might as well die a virgin too", Nana glared at me.

I closed my eyes, we never get into useless arguments like this but when they try to remind me about my sex life they know it gets me upset. I remembered last year's valentine day, they had both hooked me up with a guy who was so eager to end the date in bed. I love both girls a lot but advising me on my sex life is a no, they are the worst advisers. There're times I feel they just want me to fall off the odd one tag but with time I realized they' just being unserious about the whole sex topic but I've always taken stuffs like that serious. Maybe I should consider trying it.

Honestly I have had to struggle with terrible hormones, horniness once in several months and I believed it's natural but the pressure from wanting to get smooched by a man has never been bearable. There are rainy nights consisting of hard erected nipples that hurts so badly, sweet aching twat that ends up moisten up from abandonment and leaving my panties soaked. As a girl who has never been penetrated before, I've had crazy imaginations that always end up as torments.

1Coritnhians 6:18 has always been my anchor scripture, not that I am a sinless person anyway but I have always had the belief to stay away from sex with the wrong person. Sex should be with someone I would love and trust, not one random guy who I might end up without and then I move to another and so on until the queue of guys fucked can fence a whole stadium.

        "Telling her to die a virgin is like attending Davido's concert after it has ended", Titi shook her head, "Gal I just wanna have fun tonight and you should too Tracy".

I glared at Titi, the last thought in my head was to pull off her wig and throw it out the window.

I waved my hand in the air "but y'all know am the life of every party".

You see parties, I don't miss any and I don't miss sharing contacts with everyone I meet. Myself and parties are match made in heaven, is it Saturday's owanbe, or dinner nights, or house parties and fashion shows. Not to leave behind Concerts, especially concerts held during festive period.

But this pool party tonight was not sitting right with me, I just couldn't say what but I was feeling reluctant about the whole thing, reluctant but a bit expectant too.

           "George and the other guys are there, oh my God! Look at Tobi oh my!".

I glared at Nana again as she passed the phone to Titi who also gushed about the guys in the picture. These girls will never get married, I just knew it.

Titi, 25year old banker and a seasonal fashion designer has always been a fan of good looking men. I lost count of the number of guys she had brought over to my apartment for sex and the number of times I have had to change my bed covers. There was a time she stayed in a relationship for 3months and we all thought she had found the one but trust Titi to spoil everything and move on.

And Nana, poor Nana who has been jilted twice and had vowed to never take men seriously. At 28 she was put in a serious situation after her said to be lover left her after she had gotten pregnant for him. Being a single mother, Nana has never failed to perform her role as a mother to her son but my problem with her was she takes men over to her own house and I always have to baby sit her son. I mean I always end up being the middle one in all of this.

It's just crazy!