16.

TRACY'S POV:

After church service, I had decided to take a nap that afternoon but it was difficult for me to close my eyes. Nana words over the phone still kept ringing in my head. I have never been this confused in my whole life. Nana had accused me of trusting George and Titi only supported me but I knew they all had something to say about what had transpired between myself and George.

I had video called my friends after George had left that Saturday evening, and had excitedly told them the whole escapades that happened on Friday night down till Saturday. I was so sincere about my feelings for him, I never for once regretted what we had shared that night and my body still craved for more of his.

George had led me through a beautiful tunnel and it was awesome, smooth, illuminated and magical. He made the whole love making thing so natural, like if I hadn't given him access I would be at the loosing end. He made me reach a limit that I crossed over without second thinking.

I was having my usual trust issues anyways and I was finding it difficult to come to terms with George, I wished I could see inside of his chest to look into his heart if his feelings for me were genuine. God that feeling of guilt swept through my vein, I could feel goose bumps on my skin, that feeling tasted sour.

I wanted to trust George so badly that I was beginning to feel so insecure, scared. Was he going to come back? I looked up at my ceiling.

"What am I doing?", I laughed heartily and rolled out of bed.

George was making me do crazy things. First I lost my virginity to him and now here I was praying to God about keeping him and bringing his tide towards mine again. Who prays to God about a man? I laughed again, this time continuously and I was beginning to sound crazy to myself. I had never thought it did come to a time when I would tell God about a man, a man. George was the first and it felt crazy and awesome at the same time but deep down it felt right.

I was in love.

I looked up at my ceiling again, shook my head and laughed before muttering another prayer to God.