6.

I slowly opened the door for him while I waited to shut it back. He turned around almost immediately as he had entered, he looked at me and smiled.

           "Y'all wet Tracy", he said with excitement in those deceitful eyes.

            "Just got out of the bathroom", I felt my heart doing that crazy shit again and this time my legs began going weak too.

I was still standing, still staring at him. He offered himself a sit since I could only stare, he looked around and nodded almost at every angle. So proud!

           "Nice place you got here, perfect for your size", he laughed.

           "Yeah, funny. Drink?".

           "Yeah sure, but something strong", he winked.

My stomach tied itself into a knot, the atmosphere suddenly decided to fill itself with George's cologne and I could only manage to drag my legs into the kitchen. God he smelt so good, I dragged my self righteous horny self back too with an half pack of ice cube on a tray, a glass cup and a bottle of vodka Martini I had taken from Titi's Dad collection, I placed it in front of him and stood as he opened and served himself.

              "You don't want a drink", he lifted his glass to his lip after cheering to the air and gently swallowed the whole content in it. The movement on his throat as he gulped the drink had me licking my lips.

He reached for the bottle and filled his glass again, this time he held onto it for a while and sipped gently. He stretched the glass towards me, gesturing me to take the cup.

           "I take alcohol only when my friends are around".

He laughed heartily and it sounded so melodious, I sat opposite at the couch in front of his and watched him, with wild thoughts. God what was wrong with me? I was cut in between my tensed body and the man in my house. Why had he decided to show up on a Friday night? Why this night of all the nights? What was he doing here? He should have called me first. And God he was just in time for a perfect timer for a playboy.

       "Been calling your phone to tell you I was coming over to take you out tonight", he dropped his glass. "But you never answered your phone Tracy and I felt I should show up instead".

Just then it hit me,He had been the one calling while I was in the bathroom.

           "Oh that was you George, I was in the shower. So sorry".

          "Yeah and sorry it took me this long to reach out, been super busy with work and my mom came visiting. You should meet my mom one day, she would love you", he leaned forward as he pushed his glass towards me, "take a shot Tracy trust me, I won't make love to you when you're drunk".

His long legs brushed the medium glass table between us, I looked at him, our eyes locked and I saw the cloud in his eyes. He was flirting with me, God he was such a pervert. My heart raced even faster, my nipples started to ache again and I couldn't help but pull my overly sized T-shirt over my knees so he won't see how trembling they were. He kept his eyes on me and I didn't budge too, and for what seem like eternity we just sat in the silence. I knew he was waiting for me to pick up the glass but there was no way I was going to be doing that.

            "What if you got the drink poisoned?"

I glared at him just then and he grinned wickedly before smirking, God I hated him.

               "Why would I wanna do that?".

              "To make me fall in love with you maybe", he shrugged and laughed.