5.

It's been two weeks now and George hasn't called or visited, not that it matters I always say to myself. Maybe he was just acting hard or I was acting too concerned, not that I actually liked him but there was this eagerness to see him again. I had fought the urge to beg Nana to tell him to call me knowing my friends would use that to torment me for the rest of my life.

Maybe I could just forget that he would ever show up, at least our distances are way apart. I allowed the cold jet of water from the shower wash through my face repeatedly, I shut my eyes to everything around me and allowed my mind sway me into a torrent of feelings. The week had been filled with too many emotions and I have had to force myself to go to bed with them, but tonight I allowed that feeling to remain as I was ready to explore every bit of it.

I worked my hands all over my wet body, I squeezed my breast gently and touched my tauten nipples, I could feel them getting hard as I caressed them over and over that I couldn't help myself, the touch ignited every nerves. I could hear my phone ring but I decided to ignore, it kept ringing but the feelings I felt inside were screaming loud.

Pressing my back against the wall of my bathroom, I flicked my index finger over and over my nipples again, this time a little bit harder and faster, then I felt my legs tremble as the wave sent electrifying current down to my middle, I slowly moved my left hand down my belly while I used the other to caress my breast, I stopped just midway to my privates. The wave from touching my nipples sent a line to my brain, I paused suddenly.

There was a loud knock on my front door, I opened my eyes and cursed. I rushed out of the bathroom and reluctantly pull on a big T-shirt, who would be knocking on my door at 9pm on a Friday? I know too well all my fraudster neighbors were at various clubs in Lagos lavishing frogly and my landlord won't be knocking on my door either, Except he wants four years advanced rent.

It definitely won't be Titi as I began planning on going back to bed to finish up what I had started. I cursed as I almost hit my leg on the couch.

"Who's it?".

"Tracy it's I. George".

I peered through the tiny hole on the door, and my mouth went dry.

George?