Chapter 2.

Jacie's POV:

Jacie's POV:

Waking up every day at 6:00 AM to start my day is draining me I thought to myself. I'm off after today for a week so I am definitely going to be chilling at the crib. I get up and shower, changing into some sweats. I pull out my phone and call Ant to see if they are meeting me or if I'm picking them up. "What hoe?" I hear a grumpy JJ answer. "Damn my fault I thought you were up, Am I scooping yall or y'all meeting me?" I say. I don't actually feel bad for waking his ass up, he should've been up. "Shit, I forgot we got that drop today. Jordan bitch ass ain't even wake me bruh." I laugh while putting on my dunks. "Aye I'll be there in 15 minutes and we got time so food stop?" I ask, "Okay bet," He says. After hanging up I go to the car and head to their apartment. JJ aka Jordan is my brother. He's literally my brother from another mother. My father got around before he met his current wife. We're a year and some months apart but once I moved out of my grandma's place we got closer. Ant on the other hand is my OG ride or die. His real name is Anthony but we call him Ant. We've been friends since middle school and have been cool since. After arriving at their place, I knock on the door, and Ant answers. "Hey lil girl," he says, dapping me up. I roll my eyes and walk inside going to the couch. "JJ is in the shower, what are we eating?" This nigga is always eating bruh. "It's an iHop that's an hour away from the drop we can go there if y'all want," I say scrolling on Instagram. JJ walks in and jumps, flopping on the couch. "Remind me why I'm up at 6:30 AM? I swear niggas tryna kill me already," he says in the couch cushions. "Ask ya daddy. I'm just here." I say looking at him. I get up and they follow behind me to the car. "We're going to iHop and then to the drop, check the trunk, and make sure y'all shit in there," I say walking to the back door of the car, getting in. I reach under the front seat in front of me and grab my Glock out. Ant gets in and starts the car heading to iHop.

"Nigga that waitress was all over Jai's ugly ass," Ant says as we get back in the car after eating. "Yeah I know, I got her IG too bitch so who's ugly?" I say laughing. I grab my phone out of my pocket and go to her page to see the hoe already DM'd me, asking to link after her shift ends. Not even going to lie she was bad asf. Lightskin with thick thighs, short, with pretty ass eyes, not really my type but fine is fine. We headed to the drop and everything was chill, we were just doing surveillance on one of my dad's old friends who he thinks is stealing his products. We didn't see anything out of the ordinary so nothing to report really.

"Yo, why you staring so hard nigga" I say passing the blunt. Here I am sitting in the car with Dumb and Dumber hotboxing and I turn to see Ant staring hard as hell at his phone. "Man stfu," he says laughing. I pull out my phone and scroll on Instagram when I get a DM from the waitress this morning asking if I was gonna come through. I sighed sitting up, "Alright y'all bitches gotta go. Finna gets some pussy" I said starting the car up and smiling. I know my eyes are low and red as hell. But I don't know it's something about smoking weed that gets me real on demon time no lie.

As I pull up to my apartment complex, I see a moving van parked in my usual spot. 'Great' I thought to myself sarcastically. New neighbors are the worst, I hope they aren't in the apartment next door. I liked having no neighbors, no noise complaints about when the boys came over, and less people I had to interact with accidentally. As I was walking up to the elevator I saw two girls getting off. They both were fine as hell. One in particular caught my eye. Shawty was fine as FUCK. "Damn," I said under my breath as they passed by, causing the girl to turn around and look at me. I hurried to break eye contact and got on the elevator. I walked into my apartment and sighed. It's been a long week at work and I'm so happy to be off and relax for this week. I dropped my bags off in my room and headed to shower. After I got out of the shower I put on my R&B chill playlist on my Apple TV. As I listened to the music, I started dozing off until I let my sleep consume me. 

Author's Note:

Hope y'all like it . I had a sex scene written but it felt too early to put it in. Let me know if y'all want it and I'll edit it back in but..anyways. See ya babiessss.