Chapter 20.

Jacie's POV:

Jacie's POV:

While Aaliyah was sleeping the rest of us played games until the plane landed. I look over and see she's still sleeping. I smile at her sleeping. Her mouth is parted slightly and you can hear a little of her breathing if you listen close enough, she looks cute. "Mama," I said softly, shaking her. I see her scrunch up her face a bit. "Baby you gotta wake up, we're here," I whisper, seeing her opening her eyes. I stand up, taking the blanket off of her, and help her stand up. "I didn't even know I was tired." She laughs. "Well we've been out all day," I laughed with her. "Yo the car outside." Ant walks by saying. We all head off the plane instantly feeling the warm night air. I see the bags are already loaded in the car, I grab Aaliyah's hand and walk towards the car letting her get in first. Once we're all in the car, I tell the driver our Airbnb address. "It's 5:00 pm, I'm thinking we chill until like 7:00 ish and then get a late dinner. That's cool with y'all?" Sasha says. Everybody says yes in agreement and I look over to see Aaliyah sleep again. "This girl acts like she don't get no sleep at night." I laugh and see Aaliyah flick me off causing everyone to laugh at her. "When?" I say smirking as she opens her eyes and side-eyes me. I smile and look out the window. The rest of the car ride is quiet, the view is pretty, seeing the sun beginning to set.

"Damn, this shit is niceee," Ant says walking into the Airbnb flopping on the couch. "You can't take black people nowhere I swear," JJ says walking in, laughing at him carrying bags. "Ight so rooms y'all already know who's sharing with who. They all have bathrooms and shit in there so pick one and stay there." I say carrying Aaliyah and I's bags to a room. I turn to see Aaliyah carrying a bag in the room. I look at her and she drops it. "I was just trying to help baby." "I didn't need help, Mama. But how you feeling?" I walk over to her and put my hands on her waist looking at her eyes and then to her lips. I lick my lips instinctively, "I'm good, I slept so long. The plane ride wasn't that bad, thank you for that again. You're so sweet, bae." She kisses me all over my face. "Girl, get away from me with all that," I say jokingly causing her to laugh and walk away towards the bed. I see her unpacking her bags and putting her clothes in the dresser and closet. I grab my hygiene bag and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face before coming back into the room to see Aaliyah lying on the bed scrolling. "Not you left me here." I roll my eyes and walk over to her. "Hey ma," I say lying on her. "Heavy ass. Gimme a kiss." I laugh at her before pecking her lips, making her roll her eyes. "A real kiss bae", I smile before kissing her on her lips. Feeling her kiss back I feel her trying to dominate the kiss and I grab her neck making her moan. She thought she was about to take over. I pull away smiling at her, "Tryna be bold ma?", She sighs falling back into the bed, "Jacie don't piss me off." I laugh at her frustrated look. I know she wants more and I do too, I just want it to be special and not a quick fuck. "You wanna shower first or me?" I look in the closet at the clothes she hung up. I don't even remember seeing her put mine up but that's nice of her because I was gonna live out my suitcase honestly. "I want to go first because you swear I take longer than you in the shower." "Mama you do take longer." I laughed at her face mugging me and pull out an outfit.