Chapter 21.

Aaliyah's POV:

Aaliyah's POV:

Recap..

She smiles and kisses me and I kiss her back. Our kiss gets intense and I was about to cut it off like I did earlier, "Please. I trust you and I want this." Aaliyah says with our foreheads touching. I nod. We kiss again and this time it's intense like we're fighting for control over it. I grab her neck deepening the kiss and she moans. "Strip".

As I begin to take off my clothes I feel Jacie staring at me the whole time. Before I can reach to take off my bra, she grabs my arms and kisses me again. I feel her walking us back towards the bed and she turns me around so my back is to her. "You're so pretty mama," she says, kissing my neck. I moan once she finds that spot behind my ear and licks from my neck to behind it. "Jacie please," I beg. She pulls away from me and takes off the bra and lace panties set I was wearing, "Lay down." I look at her eyes and lay down like she said. She begins to look over my body over and over making me feel a little self-conscious so I go to cover myself with my arms and she hits them. "Don't" She kisses my lips leaning over me while her hand caresses my thigh. Her hand rubs up and down my inner thigh making me moan and more wet if that's even possible. "Stop teas-," Before I could finish Jacie rubs over my clit with her finger causing me to moan into her mouth. She speeds up, making me grind my waist against her hand for my friction. She grabs my neck with her other hand, still kissing me, and pulls away from me completely leaving me alone. She walks into the closet and I begin to rub my clit moaning at the touch. I closed my eyes and sped up my pace feeling that knot feeling in my stomach. "Oh fuck." I say adding two fingers inside myself. I feel my hand roughly move away from me making me moan at the loss of contact. I open my eyes to see Jacie standing over me. "I was just-" She pulls me towards the end of the bed and rubs my clit at a fast pace. "J-Jaice." I moan out at how fast she's going. "You ask to cum understand?" I nod my head. "Words mama." "Yes." She kneels and begins kissing my inner thighs and around my pussy. She starts eating me out, giving me licks up and down my slit before moving to my clit. "Shit right there." I moan, throwing my head back and feeling the knot in my stomach forming. "Daddy I need to cum." Jacie moans causing vibrations to hit my already swollen clit and me to grind against her more. "Hold it." "J-Jaice please." I feel a stinging on my thigh making me look down at her. "That's not my name." "Daddy, can I cum? Please." I say overwhelmed. She stands up fingering me and kisses me. "Fuck please, Daddy." I say about to cum, "let that shit out mama." she whispers in my ear. My legs begin to shake and I moan loud into her ear, cumming all over her hand and fingers. "Good girl," She kisses me and removes her fingers. She brings her fingers up to my mouth and licks them clean while maintaining eye contact with her and she smiles at me. Her eyes are filled with lust.

"Pretty pussy wet as fuck Ma." She says rubbing her fingers against my slit causing me the shiver. "Tell me what you want." I heard a vibration noise hearing the vibrator I saw her put it on the nightstand cut on. "Slut me out," I say smiling looking back at her. She smiles wide and puts the vibrator on my clit. "You look so pretty mama" She turns the setting up higher. "Daddy," I moan. I don't know why Jacie is different but I've never been this nasty with anyone before her. Her praising and talking to me just makes me wetter and want her even more. "You wanna cum?" I nod my head, "Look at me, Mama. Tell me what you want." "Can I cum please?" "Get yo nut mama." I look into her eyes and begin to shake as my orgasm takes over. I moan feeling her taking the vibrator off my clit. "On all fours and arch."

I flipped over and arched my back. I feel her move behind me and I feel the strap run down my slit and slide in slowly. "Oh my-fuck." I say once I start feeling her in me. "You feel me huh? Tell me where it's at" She says, giving me slow strokes. I open my mouth to answer but I moan noises instead of words. "Oh shit wait." Putting my hand on her stomach feeling her speed up. "Move yo hand ma. This what you wanted remember?" I bit my bottom lip hard feeling my orgasm coming faster. "Daddy I'm gonna cum." I feel my toes curling, "Nah hold that shit." I moan trying to think about anything other than the feeling of her deep inside me. "Daddy please let me cum." I say another time feeling myself not able to hold it much longer. "Not yet mama, you got it a little longer." Jacie groans behind me, giving me deeper strokes. "Shitttt Daddy," I say cumming hard my body shakes. She continues giving me strokes as I come down for the third orgasm of the night. "You did so good, mama." She says pulling out of me. "Thank you, baby," I say tiredly. "I was gon get you for not listening but ima chill tonight." I nod my head lazily with my eyes closed. "Come on Ma let's clean you up," Jacie says, picking me up and making me scream and wrap my legs around her waist. She sits me on the toilet, turns on the bath water and walks out of the bathroom. I try to stand up but immediately fall back down. "Jacie what the fuck." She laughs walking back into the bathroom, "That's why I carried yo ass. Jello legs." "Bye. You aren't touching me anymore." She laughs more and pecks my lips. "If you say so, mama." She helps me up and we get in the bath together. "Thank you for this trip everything baby. It means a lot to me." I say leaning against her front side. "You're welcome. You deserve all this and more." I smile at her words.

After our bath water starts to get cold, we get out and look for a movie to watch. "You pick. I picked last time, Ma" Jacie says plugging in her phone. "You're literally lying but okay," I say laughing. I clicked on a random movie and cuddled close to her and she rubbed my back. Whenever she rubs my back I fall asleep fast and I love it. "Goodnight Mama." I smile, "Goodnight baby. I love you" I freeze at what I said. I love her. Do I love her?

AN:  1239 Words.

I have no words. I honestly have no excuse for not posting this except the procrastination as been real y'all. I'm so sorry LOL.

Also idk writing this is a huge ick/cringe but it's done. Maybe bc it's the first real one. Personally for the first one I think it's good but definitely could be better.

Anyways..

TUGND hit over 1000+ views. I was not expecting this book to get this far fr. I really hope y'all like it fr. I'm thinking I might put NYMPH on hold and finish the planned chapters I have (Its about 3 more) and then write that book. But y'all let me know. :)

COMMENT + VOTE FOR NEXT UPDATE!