Chapter 22.

Jacie's POV:

Jacie's POV:

"Nigga I still want to know how you got this shit down here." I hear JJ say handing me the blunt back. I just nod my head. Honestly, I'm thinking a lot about last night. Everything with Aaliyah was perfect but her saying what she did is throwing me off. "Yo Jai you good?" I look up and Ant and nod. "You lyin like hell. What's on yo mind?" JJ says. I sigh before putting on the blunt. "She said "I love you" last night." I saw fiddling with my chain. "Damn," JJ says. "Bro stfu. Yo high ass." Ant laughs out making me laugh. "But you don't love her? You think it's too soon?" "Man Ant ion even know. Like I don't want her with nobody else and I wanna be with her forever but I don't know. Love is fast you know?" I look up and Ant is nodding. "Mama always told me love doesn't need to be a timeline. When I was telling her about me and Sasha getting back for real. She asked if I lost love for her and I aint have an answer. You aren't always ready for love, but love doesn't tell you when you're ready. If you like her a lot to never leave and wanna be with her and never hurt her, I'd say you love her." JJ says. "Aye, we need to talk to JJ more when he's high, actually making sense of some," "Y'all about to stop clowning me fr." JJ mugs us. "It; 's all love bro chill." I smile at him. "But no fr, I think I do love her it's just- Don't sabotage this shit cause of yo past Jacie. If she ain't love you it wouldn't have came out." "Exactly," JJ says in agreement with Ant. I nod, sit back, and begin to think about if I could love Aaliyah. I mean it's been a couple of months of knowing her and us actually talking on a relationship level so I could love her but my lifestyle isn't right for her. She could get hurt just by people knowing we're together. I know I'm not deep into the streets like the boys but I still took out some people when I was first in it. "Jacie fr though, Aaliyah is not like Kayla." I cringe at the mention of her name. Kayla was my girlfriend when I first started out working for my father. Long story short, she did me dirty, cheated on me with a lot of niggas, and was abusive, never physically just emotionally and mentally. Kayla was my last real relationship, all the other girls I've been with were just quick fucks. But Aaliyah is different, but at the same time, Kayla wasn't like that either in the beginning. I sigh standing up, "Ima fuck with yall later. I need a nap." I walk back into the house and towards the bedroom. I grab my towel and a change of clothes and head to the bathroom.

I'm frustrated, I'm getting a headache from thinking too much about shit so I get in the end after I finished my shower. I really want to just be under Aaliyah and chill with her. Today the girls are having their girl day so they went shopping and to do whatever else they had planned. Before Aaliyah left I made sure to give her my card so hopefully she'll use it but knowing her she won't. I put my phone on the nightstand and I turned over to get comfortable.

*Timeskip*

I groan and roll over as I hear noise out in the living room. I rub my eyes and reach over to get my phone off the nightstand. "What the fuck I slept for 3 hours?" I say to myself. I look up as I hear the bedroom door open. I see Aaliyah walk over to me and stand in front of me. I sit up and grab her by her waist. "Ma what time you get back here? You coulda woke me up." She smiles," I missed you." I smile at her, "I missed you too mama, what y'all do?" I let her waist go and sat back against the headboard. "First we went to the mall and walked around until we found some stuff we liked. I bought this cute sundress, I didn't want to buy too much because you know my closet is already too full." I laugh at her words. Her closet is definitely overfilled to be a walk-in. "You could some of your stuff at mine." I say without thinking and look up at Aaliyah, who's looking at me with wide eyes, I laugh at her, "Ma I'm not asking you to move in, just keep some shit there. You be there more than your place fr." She smiles and takes her clothes off. I try to keep my eyes off her but I can't help it. "Stop staring." She says covering herself and grabbing her sweatpants. "You fine as hell mama." I smile getting up. "Sit back and don't touch me." "You wasn't saying that last night." I laugh hard as her mouth drops open. "See, we were going to cuddle but now we aren't." "Now girl you know," I say looking at her because she's long. One thing about Aaliyah I've noticed recently is she loves physical touch and is clingy, which isn't a problem at all. I move over to make room for her to get in the bed next time. "Damn, I left my bonnet in the bathroom." She says about to get back up. "It's cool I'll get it. I gotta go the bathroom anyways." I say about to get up out the bed but feel her pull my arm. I look back and she's pouting. I roll my eyes and give her a kiss before walking to the bathroom.

"Jacie, I stg if you don't move your big ass over. it's hot." I hear Aaliyah say as she pushes me away. I suck my teeth and move over. "You wanted to cuddle under the covers. Talking about some "I'm cold." I stare at the TV screen. "Well I got hot and I didn't mean all the way over there." I scoot over towards her more and put my arms around her. "Thank you for the money, I didn't need it but I'll buy something before we leave." I smile still looking at the TV. "You don't have to buy me nothing ma. Keep it." I look down at her seeing she's sleeping. I kiss her forehead and close my eyes.

A/N:

1125 Words.

I got writers block and had no motivation to even go in the writers section I'm sorry LOL. But I'm back with this chapter and I'm writing the next one right now.  

Comment + Vote for next update!!

PSA the other book is on hold until I get this one back up and going :)