Chapter 25.

Aaliyah's POV

Aaliyah's POV.

"Back at this fuck ass job." I laugh at Asia, we're back to working since coming back from the vacation. "I know girl I swear if one more nigga asks for a private saying "I missed you lil ma." Ima lose it." I laugh as we sit in our vanities. "I miss our vacation and my man. I'm on him real fucking bad." I smile at her looking in my mirror. I need to get a fill-in for my lash extensions. "I'm glad you stopped playing with that man. Now look at you, feening." She laughs. "Feening is crazy but shit I might as well be." I laugh. "I will give that man a baby right now.", I look at her like she's crazy. "See now you're tripping." "I swear I will. I don't want him fucking nobody else the way he had,e last night girl." I look at her again and see her staring off. "Not you having flashbacks" I laughed loudly at her and she joins. "I wish y'all would shut the fuck up. All that damn laughing." I hear from behind us. I roll my eyes and turn to see Kayla looking at us. One thing I definitely didn't miss being gone, seeing her. "Mmm ANYWAYS," I say turning back to Asia. "So I heard you're messing around with Jacie." I sigh and turn back around to answer Kayla. "Dating not messing around." I fake smile at her. "Oh well, I hope it's not too serious because she isn't about you." She says smiling at me. "Girl Jacie is all about Aaliyah stop fucking with people because you're bitter and unhappy with yourself," Asia says laughing. "It must be embarrassing to be wrong- "Girl if you have something to say, say it or stfu," I say getting annoyed. "It's easier to show you.'' She passes me her phone. I see a text thread between her and Jacie. "Looks like Jacie isn't all about you. Sad but you should've known that, who wants to date someone like you when she could have me?" She laughs causing her group of friends to laugh as well. As I scroll and read the messages I see these are from last night, the one night Jacie told me to go to my apartment to sleep there without her. I feel my heart start to race seeing the things Jacie said to her. Explicit things. I sigh re-reading the one line that broke me. 'I'm single and chilling.' "I'll take the phone back now," Kayla says, snatching it out of my hand.

"You're a bitch you know that?" I hear Asia say. I turn around and gather my things to head out of the dressing room. "Aaliyah wait." I hear from behind me but I keep walking feeling tears form in my eyes. As I walk to the exit door, it opens. The one person I didn't want to see was Jacie. "Hey- Mama what's wrong?" She asks in a worried tone. I just stare at her getting angry instead of sad. "Aaliyah what's wrong? What-" I slapped her. I didn't even know I did until I felt a stinging sensation on my hand. Jacie grabs me by my neck and pins me against the wall. "Fuck is you putting yo hands on me for?", squeezing my neck tighter I feel her breath on me. "Let me go," I say, pushing her off me, well attempting to as she doesn't move far. She lets me go and I pick up my bag I dropped. "Fuck you Jacie," I say about to walk out the door and she grabs my arm. "Ma what is going on?" "What's going on is you're a player and I hate you. I should've never trusted you." I say as tears fall. I walk out the door towards my car ignoring her yelling my name. I get in my car and head toward my apartment. My mind racing about everything that just happened. I told her I hated her, I could never hate her. I start to feel bad but then I remember what made me feel that way in the first place.

As I pull into the complex, I decide to leave my clothes bag in the car and head to the elevator. I see Jacie's contact name pop up and I hit decline. It's the 4th time she's called since I left. I send a text to Asia telling her I'm home and want to be left alone and I turn off my phone. I walk into my apartment and the tears I was holding in fall and I sit on my couch. I cry hard until my head starts to hurt. I get up and go to my room, taking off my clothes as I go. I head to the bathroom, turning on the shower. I need to feel clean so I can feel better, I tell myself. Once I finished showering, I turned off all my lights and turned on my TV for background noise. I lay in bed, covering myself up with my comforter, and cried again. I trusted her and she played me. Never again, I think to myself. 

A/N: 870 Words

A short chapter. I just wanted y'all to have something tonight, you're welcome. :)

Anyways, it's looking like Chapter 29 will be the last chapter and not 30 bc idk how to write a filler in between what I have planned for y'all. 

Also, I will do a sequel for this book BUT I think I  want to go back to writing Nymphomaniac before I write a sequel. So I don't get tired of the characters. But y'all lmk.

Do you want me to write nymph first or the sequel first? (please comment bookies bc idk.)

See ya! -Syd

COMMENT + VOTE FOR NEXT UPDATE!!!

Why are you reading and you don't follow me??? JK but follow me on here so we can chat :) I need some Wattpad friends 18+ LOL im grown so no little kids please. Matter fact, if you're under 14 why are you reading this LMAOOO.