Chapter 17.

Aaliyah's POV:

Aaliyah's POV:

"I can't believe they only gave us three days to pack." I hear Asia say as I walk out of my closet. "I know like I need to pack my whole closet in 3 days." I laugh at Sasha's comment. After the Facetime call yesterday, Asia made a group chat with just the girls and we talked to Sasha and immediately she became our trio. Her vibe is chill honestly and she's so sweet, I don't know how JJ got her to take him seriously because he's mean and be mugging for no reason. I can definitely tell that Jacie and him get it from their father because she's the same way. Mean as hell to everybody except their girls. "So what are y'all packing?" I ask as I fold my bathing suits and place them in my suitcase. "Definitely sundresses." Asia and I hum in agreement. "Yes, I have so many outfits planned it makes no sense." I laugh as I look at my almost filled suitcase. We're going for a week and I have at least 10 outfits. I always overpack when I go somewhere but this is my first time leaving the States, and I don't know what to expect.

The girls and I are planning what we want to do on the trip. We already decided to have a girls day to explore without Jacie and them around so we can bond. "Mama I'm back." I hear Jacie yell from the kitchen. "Why she yelling like you aint hear them open the door loud and shit?" I laugh at Sasha, "Girl that's what I'm saying." I get up off the bed and head to the kitchen and see Jacie and Ant sitting at the island. I walk over to Jacie smiling and give her a kiss. "Get a fucking room." "Making me wanna play in traffic. I hate it here" I laugh at their comments on the phone. "You is not playing in no traffic and where you hate it at lil girl?" Ant says mugging my phone and looking at Asia. "Man, please shut tf up talking to me." I laugh at their conversation looking over at Jacie who was already looking at me. I look away as I hear Ant and Asia arguing. "Give me my phone." "Best tell that man to leave me alone fr." Before I can speak, Asia hangs up, leaving Sasha and I on the call. "Anthony, what you doing to my new friend?" "That's what I want to know," I say that too. "Man, she just be playing with a nigga fr. No matter what I do she always gotta issue with it." I shake my head and walk to sit on the couch. "Okay boo, Ima talk to you later J is home now." "Okay boo." I hang up and see Jacie is still looking at me. "Just give Asia some time Ant, she'll come around." I roll my eyes seeing her still staring and head back into my bedroom. I don't know why she keeps looking at me like I'm going to disappear in front of her. Maybe she'll tell me later when Ant leaves.

I groan as I roll over to find my phone on the nightstand. 10:50 PM. Damn, I don't even remember falling asleep. I get up and head to the bathroom to pee and I hear yelling in the living room. I know it's Jacie because I recognize her voice. What I want to know is why she's yelling at 11 o'clock at night. After washing my hands, I head out into the living room to see her playing the game. "Jacie," I say. "Yes, ma?" She says not looking up at me still into the game. I roll my eyes and head into the kitchen. Before I can open the fridge I feel her grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "What are you doing bro back up," I say pushing her off me. "Aaliyah I'm not your fucking bro and what's yo issue? You been beefing wimme all day." "Jacie get on somewhere with that shit fr," I say opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. "Mama please." Her tone sounds sad and it makes me feel bad for being rude to her when I walked in. "I'm sorry I had an attitude with you when I came in here. You've been looking at me all day since you came back with Ant and I don't know why." I sit at the island watching her come sit next to me. She looks fine as hell right now in her wife beater and boxers. I definitely would fuck her right now. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were straight and not still sad about the situation." I smile at her words. She really cares for the kid, that's cute, I made a note of that in my head. "I'm fine really. These last few days with you really helped and I'm grateful for you. You coulda just said that instead of staring and taking away my face like damn blink or some." I smiled as she realized I had taken her saying she told me a while ago. "You wanna be like me so bad mama and that's okay." I burst out laughing and she joined me. "Come watch me play the game." She gets up heading back to the couch. I really don't care for 2k or any of them but I missed her. She sits down and I straddle her lap facing her and peck her lips before she puts her headset on. I pull out my phone and start scrolling on Instagram. "Nigga yo ass is trash literally." I hear her yell into the mic. I flinch from her yelling and she looks at me worried and I smile. "Start the game bruh." She rubbed on my butt gripping it occasionally. I honestly am not a fan of touching but Jacie is different. I want her all over me and I want to be all over her.

"You a bitch nigga fr." I roll my eyes as Jacie cusses on the mic at Ant for a third time. She's mad that he keeps 'messing her up' making her lose the game. I got bored after their 3rd game and her touching on my butt, and rubbing me is making me wet too. I want her to fuck me without me having to say fuck me. I mentally groan as I see them loading another game. "Mama you good?" She says rubbing on me again. No girl you turning me on and I want to be slutted out, "Yes, you want something from the kitchen? I'm getting more water." "Nah thank you ma- Nigga start the fucking game." I get up and head to the kitchen. I sit on the island and text Asia.

♥️ Best ♥️

Bestfrienddddd

Hey best.

Jacie is about to piss me off.

What's wrong? I gotta pull up and smack a bitch?

LMAOO no. She keeps rubbing and touching me. Like stink touch where I pee PLEASE.

You nasty. But best if you wanna fuck why don't you make the first move? Aint nothing wrong with a little head 😏

I- this why ion text you bye.

I click off our messages and head back into the couch sitting back on her lap. "Nigga come on COD with JJ and Tre." I roll my eyes, another fucking game. Maybe what Asia said won't hurt. I mean idk if even likes being touched but we've talked about sexual things and she never mentioned it. I mean if she didn't she would stop me. Fuck it I laugh quietly at my conversation. "You okay ma?" "Mhm," I say. I kiss behind her ear feeling her tense up but then relax as I continue kissing down her neck. I lift up enough so I can slip my hand between us rubbing her pussy through her boxers. "You look so good Daddy," I whisper in her ear rubbing her faster. "Shit" she groans out quietly. "Keep playing the game okay?" I say getting off her lap and tugging at her boxers. "Aye, yall niggas ready?" I hear JJ yell over the mic. "Answer him." I push her back down after she stripped out of her boxers. "Yeah." I kiss between her thighs looking at her as her stomach rises and up and down fast. I do one full lick of her slit to her clit and she bites her bottom lip to stop from moaning too loud. I don't like that. I want to hear from her. I smirk as a plan comes to my mind. I spread her legs wider so I can have a better view of her pussy. "You so sexy daddy." I look at her biting her lip. I begin to eat her out, licking through her folds, exploring every inch of her. "A-Aaliyah" She moans out and I see she muted her mic. I smirk and put one finger in her stroking in and out. I lick her clit and suck on it before adding another finger to her. "Shit mama." She moans out letting her lip go forming an 'o' face. "Jai play the damn game nigga." I hear Ant scream through the mic. "Unmute yourself and play Daddy," I say seductively and she shakes her head no. I sped up my pace causing her to groan more, "Do it." I say and she does. "M-My fault." She sturrs out. I smirk and continue eating her out. "Aaliyah" she groans out trying to hide her moan, I hum on her clit causing her to buck forward. "Chill out." I can tell she's about to cum so I speed up my pace licking her clit and my fingers. "Mute," I say and instantly she does moaning out. "Shit ma ima cum." "this mine right?" I say smirking. "Yesss ma, it's yours shittt." "Show me it's mine then," I say and feel her clench on my fingers. "Oh my fuckkkkk." She cries out cumming on my fingers. I pull them out and suck them looking at her eyes. She grabs my neck and kisses me roughly tasting herself. "Jacie where you go nigga?" JJ says on the mic. She unmutes and I grab the headset. "Liyah gimme- My bad y'all Jacie gotta go. She finna slut me out." I say laughing. "Girl quit lying to them Ain't nobody touching you after what you just did." I laugh even harder at her words. "I don't even wanna know." Ant says "Good cause wasn't nobody telling yo ass." Jacie says getting back in the game. Happy to know I gotta hold on her the way I do. She's not going anywhere. 

AN:  1790 words.

ASIA is bold.

AALIYAH is italics.

Have a great day. IDK if I like this chapter but it was just filler. 

COMMENT + VOTE

-syd