Chapter 18.

Jacie's POV:

Jacie's POV:

I roll over and turn off my alarm. I groan looking at the time, 8:45 AM. We finished packing late last night around 3 AM because she wanted to play around too damn much wanting to have dance parties, sometimes I wonder what I see in her. I smiled thinking about last night, her giving me head was unexpected but I could tell she was getting turned on from me touching her when I was playing the game. This whole week I've been staying at her apartment and it's made us a lot closer. I can tell when things bother or little things like when she's lying. I also learned a lot more about her, like how she isn't a morning person like me and she doesn't like physical touch but she likes it with me, and how her love languages are quality time and words of affirmation. I look over to see Aaliyah sleeping peacefully, I almost feel bad for waking her up. The keyword is almost. "Mama you gotta wake up," I say rubbing on her back causing her to open her eyes a bit. "Jacie get the fuck out my damn face." I immediately mug her because she has me fucked up. "See girl that's why I said I wasn't waking yo ass up last night but no you wanna say you won't be rude. Get tf up." I say mad. "Leave me alone." She says putting the covers over her. I suck my teeth and head into the bathroom turning on the shower. "You showering alone if you'n get up in the next 2 minutes," I say grabbing my towel and a change of clothes. I look over to see her sitting up rubbing her eyes. She looks so cute like a baby when she does that. I noticed it a few days ago when I woke her up to eat one day. "Showering without me is crazy."

'Suck It Up' by Monaleo blasted throughout JJ's house as the group we're hanging out at his place until the flight later today. We're all in the living watching the girls sing along and take shots. "Cause what she say? Bitches only bullies on the net, ho shut it up, If you don't like me, do just what yo nigga do and suck it up" Sasha yelled while Liyah danced on Asia. I shake my head looking at them. "They better not get drunk." "Right, cause I'm not babysitting" I laugh at Ant's and JJ's words. Y'all not wrong. All them drunk together would be hell." I look to see Aaliyah not dancing anymore singing along. "Hold on cause this my part. Wait who? Whoop who bitch? Have it on your mind, better go with your move bitch. See me, better step 'cause I'ma let this ho loose, bitch. Get the fuck out my way, I woke up in a bad mood, bitch. Boo, Bitch. Look the other way, bitch. Ho, Don't look at me- Aye cause she said "These bitches be peasants, address me as your Masjegty", "Aye get tf off the table." Ant yells as Asia starts climbing to dance on it. "See now y'all done," I say getting up, turning off Aaliyah's Bluetooth, disconnecting her phone from the speaker, and connecting mine. I grab Aaliyah and sit her on my lap as I sit back down on the couch. "Y'all niggas lame as hell. Can't handle bad bitches." Sasha slurs out. "Not she drunk." Asia giggles. "Myasia you are too, don't play with her," JJ says side-eyeing.

"Bae, let's go home. I wanna cuddle." Aaliyah says, turning to me. I nod in agreement tapping her thigh signaling her to get up. "A simp ass nigga" JJ says laughing. I roll my eyes, "Well I'm fuck with yall later. Let me know yall good, ight?" I dapped them up smirking, grabbing my keys off the table. "Where tf she go so fast?" I say looking for Aaliyah. "Bae come on." I hear her calling from the front room. I open the door and let her walk first making sure she's okay. I'm not surprised she's not drunk. Asia and Sasha were drinking a lot more than her. "You good mama?" I say grabbing her hand and walking to her side of the car. "Yeah, baby. Can we get Mcdonalds?" I nod opening her door. "Here's your food ma," I say putting it on the counter of my kitchen. "Thank you, baby, you could've woke me up when you got there." She says frowning. "Ma you were sleeping and I already knew what you wanted so it's all good. I gotchu some apple pies in there too." I see her smiling and I smile back. "Girl you must want some head." I laugh at her. "Ma eat yo food before it gets cold." She's so funny but I'll never tell her that out loud. She already got a big ass head, no need to make it bigger. I smile at myself before beginning to eat my own food.

"Jacie wake up." I sigh before opening my eyes and seeing Aaliyah sitting on top of me. "What's wrong ma?", my voice comes out raspy. "I'm bored, we been sleeping all day." "What you wanna do then?" I say clearing my throat. "Can we go on a little date? Like ice cream or something?" I smile, looking up at her. I love the excitement she gets about the smallest things. "Can we go to the mall and get matching pjs too for our trip? Pleaseeee." I laugh at her. "Yes mama, let's do that first then ice cream and whatever else." She bolts off me heading to her closet. "Don't touch nothing in there, it's not yours." I get up from the couch and walk in my room to the closet where she ran. I shake my head seeing her already in one of my hoodies. "I swear you're a child." I laugh at her and she just shrugs while walking out. I grab a jacket and sneakers. I walk out to see Aaliyah in the bathroom doing her makeup. "How-nevermind." I am confused because when did she have makeup over here? "Okay, I'm done." She says walking out of the bathroom, I scrunch my face up at her. She didn't need makeup at all and I still don't understand why she wears it. "Your car or mine? I'm driving regardless." I say. "Yours is fine." I grab my keys heading out the door behind Aaliyah.

"This is so cute, can we get them?" Aaliyah says holding up Stitch onesies. "Get whatever you want ma." I smile at her, honestly, I'm ready to go. I hate coming to the mall but Aaliyah wanted to come shopping at specific stores here so here we are. She wants to go to Victoria's Secret after this and she said that is the last place, but she said that 2 stores ago so I'm not believing shit she's saying right now. I follow behind her to check out line seeing her pull out her card. I already told her she wasn't paying nothing with me here so I don't why she keeps trying too. "Okay, your total is $25.73." The girl at the register says smiling at Aaliyah and looking over at me. I push her softly out of the way. "Jacie don't." I roll my eyes ignoring her and put my card in the chip reader. "Stop staring so hard hoe. She gotta girl" I turn around and look at Aaliyah who is mugging tf out the girl. "Ma chill out," I say grabbing the bag and pulling her away and out of the store. "What's yo issue shawty? Always tryna fight somebody." I say laughing at her. "Nah because bitches stay staring at you like I'm not in yo face. Shit is disrespectful and I woulda been in the wrong if I dragged her ass over that damn counter." I laugh more at her. "Come on and get yo shit out this store so we can get ice cream. I'm staying out here because I wanna sit down." I sit down at the benches outside the store seeing her walk in. She's sexy as hell and that's all me I smirk to myself.

AN: 1400 Words.

Kind of a short one bc I needed another filler to end Jacie's POV bc I need Aaliyah's for what I have planned. 😏

I'm debating if I want to go back and put dates and do locations for the timelines but IDK. I feel like it would be easier to get the time skips and to understand the chapters because there are skips in between the chapters that I don't mention. But y'all let me know if it'll be easier to understand the book with a timeline or if y'all like this way.

Anyways..Comment + Vote !

Feedback is needed bc idk what I'm doing fr. LOL

- syd

Sasha's Faceclaim

Sasha's Faceclaim. It's in the characters page too but in case y'all didn't want to scroll back LOL.