Chapter 27.

Aaliyah's POV:

Aaliyah's POV:

"You want the cinnamon rolls later?" I hear Jacie ask from the dining area "Yeah that's fine." I put the dishes in the dishwasher before walking out of the kitchen. "I'm done in the kitchen. Let's sit on the couch and talk." Jacie follows behind me sitting next to me. "Before we start talking about what happened, I want to say sorry for hitting you and what I said to you. I was angry and I shouldn't have let those things happen regardless of how I was feeling." I look at her and she nods, "Yeah it's fine. I know you were upset and the things you said did hurt me in the moment but I know you ain't mean it fr." I sigh, I know she said it was fine but I feel bad about it. "Mama I'm fr. It's fine and I understand. Get out yo head about it." I smile at her reassurance. "So tell me what happened? I came to check on the club for JJ since he and Shay her still away and to see you and when I did see you, you were looking mad." "I know. Asia and I were practicing for the duo dance we're supposed to be doing next week and we were talking in the dressing room about the trip and stuff. Then one of the dancers comes in talking about if me and you are together fr and if you're serious about me and our relationship and Aisa and I were looking at her like she's stupid asf. But then she showed me messages between you and her and I was heated. Like you really playing in my face right now so I removed myself, was going home and I ran into you and I just felt so angry because I trusted you and you took it and threw it in the fucking trash." I look up at her and she's staring at me. "Say something." I raise my voice. "One watch yo tone. I was letting you say what was on yo mind. Two, Liyah I haven't been texting nobody but you and the boys. Look at my phone." She passes her phone to me and I am hesitant. I never want to be that type of girlfriend where I check their phone because if I see something in here I'm going to be hurt as fuck. Jacie takes her phone as if she was reading my mind and goes to her messages and scrolls through them so I can see myself. "Who's that unsaved number?" I say feeling my chest tighten nervous for the answer. "Ion know. I swear I don't mama. They messaged me last night and on Friday when we were chilling at my place but I ignored it, see."

She opens the text thread and it's only texts from them and no responses. I sigh in relief. "I'm sorry I should've trusted you and not let Kayla get in my head about things she doesn't know about." "I always forgive you. I understand, wait did you say Kayla? Her last name is Green?" I scrunch my eyebrows together, "Yeah that sounds right. Why? You know her?" Jacie stands up and pulls her phone out and puts it to her ear. "Jacie what's going on?" "Yo Ant. We gotta problem. She's back." Jacie asks, I assume Ant is talking. "Yes, nigga Kayla." "I don't know but we need to figure it out quick." "Ight we'll handle it tomorrow." Jacie hangs up before sighing and sitting back down. "Baby, what's going on? Talk to me," I say concerned. "You remember I told you about my ex that set me u and stuff?" I nod yes. "Her name was Kayla Green and you just said the girl at work has the same fucking name as my ex." "No way, she doesn't even look like she could be involved in a gang. I mean she's a bitch and weird as fuck but she doesn't even give off that vibe." "Well, she used to. But I don't know how she's working on this side of the city because my dad handles everything on this side. Nothing happens without him knowing." She pauses. "What are you thinking?" "Nothing, I can't tell you right now but I will once the boys and I figure it out." She says. "But are you okay? I mean with her being back and everything?" I look at her face to try to read her expressions. "Yeah, I'm fine. honestly, I'm not even finna worry about it because I've moved on from my past and I'm not going back." she looks at me. "are you good? knowing who she really is now?" "yes, I'm fine if you're fine. I never liked her, like I said she's a bitch." I laugh out." so we good?" "yeah, baby we're good. gimme a kiss," I say puckering out my lips. Jacie laughs before pecking my lips. I sigh before heading to the kitchen to heat the cinnamon rolls. "Ma you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" I roll my eyes smiling, she's such a big simp with me but I love it. "yeah you can pick, you want a cinnamon roll baby? I'm heating them up." I hear her say yeah and put them in the oven for 10 minutes. "you want to watch the movie out here in the living room or in my room? I might take a nap, you feed me too good." I laugh and smile. "yo bed is softer than mine." and with that being said she stands up, kisses my forehead, and heads to my room.

Once the cinnamon rolls are done in the oven I put two in a plate and head to my room. "Here baby hold these so I can change into something more comfortable. I hand her the plate and walk to my dresser. I decided to put on a pair of Jacie's boxers that she left here one night and a T-shirt I found of hers too. "You look good in my clothes. Almost want to say fuck the cinnamon rolls and eat you." She smiles at me. "Girl, get out my face." I laugh getting in bed and taking the plate from her. 

A/N: 1,046 Words.

ANYWAYS.. I figured out a chapter 30 idea and the books ending is set in stone. hehe so excited for y'all to read it. 3 more chapters. Also I will be writing a sequel for sure!! bye bookies and thank you for 125 votes and 2.5k reads  :) 

COMMENT + VOTE!!!

-Syd