Chapter 4.

Jacie's POV

Jacie's POV

I walk into my apartment and head to the kitchen to put her bags in the freeze and refrigerator. "Thank you, you really don't have to do this," I hear her say, closing my front door. "It's really not a big deal ma," I say putting the milk and egg so bought in the fridge. I turned around to see her standing there awkwardly. "You don't gotta stand there looking scared, I ain't gonna kill you. Sit down shawty." I say smirking. While she goes towards the island to sit, I can't help but look at her up and down. She's fine as hell I think to myself. Her brown skin is clear and looks pretty as fuck, she is skinner than the ole girl from last night but her ass and thighs aren't skinny at all. Shawty definitely be fucking, I laugh to myself. "What's funny." I hear her say. "Nun, so how do you leave your apartment key inside?" I laugh. I can tell it's something about her that's different. I don't know what it is exactly but it's something and I'm going to find out what it is. "I guess I was rushing earlier and forgot. It's embarrassing honestly. Please let's talk about something else." She says laughing nervously. "Why you so nervous ma?" I say coming to sit beside her. She instinctively moves a little away from me. I wonder what that's about. "I'm not.." She says looking down. I grab underneath her chin making her look at me. She makes this face I can't read clearly. Yeah, it's something going on about her. Whether it's in the past or not, I can tell she's been hurt or is hurting. "Look at me when you speak to me ight?" I say looking at her eyes. Her eyes aren't too dark of a brown. I could definitely get lost in them forever. I look away feeling a weird feeling inside. "Sorry, umm tell me about you I guess." She says.

"Well you know my name already," I laugh out loud. "I have two best friends, I call them dumb and dumber, they some weird ass niggas. But about me, I'm 19 years old, My birthday is September 21. I'm lesbian and have been my whole life ngl. My favorite colors are black and gray. I work with my father and when I'm not working I'm chilling and with them niggas." I say. She nods and looks away again. She definitely can't keep eye contact but messing with me she's gonna fix that. "What about you ma?" I say looking at her.

"Umm I'm 18, My birthday was yesterday. This is my first apartment. That girl you saw me with yesterday was my best friend Asia. I have two jobs, my favorite color is different shades of pink. I'm also lesbian but I haven't dated a girl before. Yeah, I don't know what else to say" She says looking back down. "You can't keep eye contact?" I say more stating than asking with a smirk. "I can, I just don't know you." "Well, I'm trying to get to know you, girl," I say back smiling as she looks up. She smiles back, her teeth are pretty too. Everything about her is, I think to myself. "You wanna watch something while we wait since we got like 2 hours to wait on mfs?" I say getting up and heading to the couch. "Sure, what we watching?" She says getting up and walking over to me. "Whatever you want ma," I say smiling as she keeps eye contact. I grab the remote and hand it to her. I watch her as she scrolls down to Netflix and puts on some romance movie. I roll my eyes, I'd usually say no and change it when a girl puts on some sappy shit but I'll watch it. "We don't have to watch it, I'll pick something else," she says, I guess she saw my reaction. I smile "Nah shawty it's cool." I say getting comfortable.

45 minutes pass and I feel my eyes leaning, I look up and see she's curled up in the blanket I had on the back of my couch. I smile, "You gone share?" I said tugging at the blanket. She hands me the blanket unwrapping herself. I grab her and pull her close to my body wrapping the blanket around us both. I feel her tense up before relaxing again, getting comfortable in my arms. We aren't fully laying down. I doze off.

(Like this. Ik that's not- I couldn't find any pictures I- LOL)

"Jai" "Jacie" "JACIE" I wake up jumping up and looking around

"Jai" "Jacie" "JACIE" I wake up jumping up and looking around. I see Aaliyah standing above me. "Yes, ma? Lay back down" I say raspy laying back down. I liked being cuddled up with her. It felt nice and she was warm as hell too. "I gotta go, the maintenance guy opened my door and I got my keys. Thanks again" she says, still standing. "You don't gotta go, you can stay." I say, sitting up now, rubbing my eyes."No, I already took up enough of your time. I'll see you around" she says walking to my apartment door. "Shawty give me your phone," I say getting up and grabbing her hand stopping her from walking out. She hands me her phone and I put in my phone number and save the contact as 'Daddy Jai' I smirk handing it back to her. I laugh as she rolls her eyes but she doesn't change it. "Text me ight?" I say looking at her. "Okay," she says walking out my door. I close it behind her. I'm definitely going to have to make her mine I think to myself walking to my bedroom.