Chapter 9.

Jacie's POV:

Jacie's POV:

As I pull up to the trap house I see everybody is outside. I grab my bag and get out of the car. "Yoo Shoota I ain't seen you in a min." I hear somebody say. I never really bother coming here because JJ and Ant always tell me the information and I do everything I can to avoid my father. When I started working for him at 17, we didn't have a good relationship. He was a deadbeat and in and out of jail when I was growing up, hence why I stayed with my Grandma. "I been busy," I say back, walking into the house. I am immediately hit with the smell of weed and sex. "Hey, Jacie." I hear a woman say. I turn around and it's Lissa. A little background on Lissa, when I first started working and coming to the trap, Lissa was new too. We related in that way and in THAT way only. Lissa is a hoe, fucks on anything that walks honestly. We used to mess around but I stopped coming around so it wasn't a need to keep anything going with her. "Hey, Lissa. Is he around today? I ask, emphasizing the word he. "Nah he stormed outta here bout 2 hours ago." She says smiling at me. "You wanna link later?" She says seductively. I mentally roll my eyes and groan. Hoes never get messages these days. "Nah I'm busy," I say walking away to find Ant and JJ.

"Hey, lil sis," JJ says eating some pasta. I swear this nigga is always eating. "Hey fat ass," I say sitting down next to Ant laughing. "What's the word?" I say taking my bookbag off my back and pulling out my phone. "He says we gotta figure out where his money is at by next week. JJ bitch ass of course said we got it." Ant says, taking his eyes off his phone to look at me. Damn, I was hoping for a chill week, especially since I'm meeting Aaliyah tonight. "I don't know who WE is but yall niggas got it. I'll help today but I got plans." I say. 'Shit' I say in my head. I shouldn't have said I had plans, these niggas are nosey as hell. "Plans with who?" JJ says smirking. I swear I can't stand him. "Probably Aaliyah, you know yo sister is a lil obsessed," Ant says laughing hard. "Ight niggas see why ion tell yall shit." I start feeling my cheeks burn. I swear if I was any lighter I'd be red as fuck. "Come on they got this nigga a Matrix for us," Ant says, grabbing his keys. I follow behind carrying my bookbag and my keys. As I get in my car I follow behind Ant and JJ and head to the club.

"So where's our money Key?" JJ asks again. I roll my eyes and sit back in the chair more. I'm tired as hell and we haven't gotten any information off this nigga. "I'm not telling yall shit.", the Key guy says. I smirked and saw Ant smirk too."Well, I tried to help you. I'm done" JJ says walking away. "He's all y'all," JJ says leaning against the wall beside me. I laugh and get up with Ant from the seating. I grab the bookbag I carried in and pull a table close to where Key is tied up. As I gather the tools from out of the bag, I hear Ant waterboarding Key. "You still not saying nothing?!" Ant screams. "I don't know where the money is, I swear." Key screams out coughing. They all say the same thing when Ant and I start, I think to myself. 'I swear I don't know anything' or 'Please I'm sorry, give me another chance' I smile. "Try again." Ant screams back.

After what felt like years of questioning the Ant guy, we finally got somewhere and figured that's all he knew, we killed him and called someone to come clean it up. Now, It's around 3:00 PM. I'm headed to the store to get some flowers for Aaliyah. I know it's not a real date but still, I wanna get her something nice. After I get the flowers, I shuffle my playlist, and Low Down by Lil Baby starts playing. As I drive down the highway speeding a little, I bop my head. As I pull into the complex, I see Aaliyah's car isn't there. Maybe she had to work, I think to myself, grabbing the flowers and looking for my bookbag, realizing I gave it to Ant. Yeah, I definitely need this nap. I walk into my apartment putting the flowers on my counter walking to my room. I strip out of my clothes so I'm left in my sports bra and boxers. I set an alarm for 5:00 PM and got in the bed.

*Beep Beep* I groan hearing my alarm going off. Honestly, I slept good as hell. I get up and head to my dresser grabbing black sweats and a graphic t-shirt out of my closet. Once I get in the bathroom I turn on the shower. When I get out I towel dry and put on my boxers and sports bra. I wash my face and brush my teeth, lotioning my body afterward. I get dressed and check the time. 5:40 PM is great. I smile looking at myself in the mirror. I decided to wear black Crocs because we're just going to eat and talk. 

Jacie's Outfit..

Once it's 6:00, I grab the flowers and my keys looking at my one last time in my body mirror in the living room, approving of my look

Once it's 6:00, I grab the flowers and my keys looking at my one last time in my body mirror in the living room, approving of my look. I head out my door. I wait a little bit outside her door before knocking. I hear shuffling coming from inside as she opens the door. I look her up and down. "Damn," I say out loud. "Is it too much?" Aaliyah says with a doubtful face. "No Ma you look good as hell," I say smiling at her. She really does look fine as hell. I definitely would stay in the apartment with her all night instead of going out. "These are for you," I hand her the flowers. "Aww thank you, Jai." She says taking them. "Come inside, let me put these in a vase and water." She says and I floor behind her.

Once we head to my car I hand her the AUX and she connects her phone. "I hope you like soul food because that's what I had planned for us," I say looking at her. "Yeah I do." she laughs. "Bet. It's this little spot in my old hood. I love the food so I figured it would be good." I say pulling out of the parking spot.

Aaliyah's Outfit..

AN: Please lmk if you like it!  Sorry for any errors

AN: Please lmk if you like it!  Sorry for any errors. : ) I went grammar and spelled checked the old chapters too so we're good now. enjoy.