chapter 9

It's been three months since they both went on the date they have been going on several dates till now. Everyone is happy knowing that the both are getting comfortable with each other so the elders want to know what they have decided about the marriage. The parents want to arrange a small gathering.
____________________________________

Shubman's pov :

             I'm in my office sitting and thinking about what I should do. Ishan's birthday is coming and i wanted to surprise him, i don't know what to do let's call Virat Bhai and ask him. Took out my phone and called Bhai within a few rings he answered the call.

Shubman : hello vi bhaiyya

Virat : haan shubi bholo bacha Kya hua ? Sab theek hai ?

Shubman :  everything is fine Bhai I just called you to ask something

Virat : what is it shubi?

Shubman : bhaiyya voh ishan's birthday is coming na I wanted to surprise him and i want to give him a gift but I don't know what to do Bhai pls tell me Bhai how do you plan these things for bhabhi?

Virat : laughs shubi there is nothing to plan shubi do what he likes bacha make him happy take him to places where he likes and about the gift, bacha gift is not mandatory what matters is his happiness if you want to give something then do it 

Shubman : okay Bhai thank you so much and I want to throw a party for everyone on his birthday so I've booked a club and i want everyone to be there I will come to the stadium to invite all the other bhaiyya's to the party

Virat : okay bacha now take care i will call you later okay? Bye shubi

Shubman : bye Bhai

Shubman ended the call and sighed. He started thinking about what to do. He got an idea about what to do for ishan and he informed his PA to call his friend to his office and his PA nodded and went away. After few minutes he heard foot steps and a knock on the door he said come in and the person came in

Sir you called me ? Asked the person. Shubman groaned and said yaar abhi how many times do I have to tell you not to call me sir I'm your friend man and abhi laughed seeing shubman he loves to pull shubman's leg. Abhi came and sat infront of me and said so why do you call me bro and I told him the whole plan and he said he will help me I thanked him for his efforts. So we discussed everything about the plan.

Abhi come with me to ishan's we will go to the stadium to invite all the ict for the party.  I said and he nodded his head. I informed my PA to call me when it's urgent so me and abhi went to Ishan's house i didn't informed him that im coming so let it be a surprise to my baby. Thinking about him I smiled. Soon we reached ishan's house i rang the door bell and suchitra aunty opened the door and we went in.

Aunty called ishan to come downstairs today was Sunday so there's no college for ishan. Ishan came downstairs and saw me. His face broke into a smile and i smiled looking at him.
____________________________________

A/n pov :

        Shubman asked ishan ishan are you free today ? And ishan said yes so he asked him can you get ready we are going to the cricket match I've already booked the tickets so ishan nodded his head and went away to get ready . After like half an hour ishan came downstairs all ready they bidded bye to everyone and left for the stadium.

They reached the stadium and went inside and they went to the vip stand to watch the cricket. It is Ind vs Bangladesh match .Soon the match started and Rohit and Dhawan came to open and they were hitting boundaries after  5 overs Dhawan got out and then came Virat. The  duo managed to set the 231 for target. It was time for innings break and ishan was excited to meet his ro Bhai to praise him for his innings but they waited for the match to over. Second innings started and it's time for Bangladesh to bat and for 20 overs they scored 198/10 so India won the match. The players got retired to the dressing room.

Ishan and shubman along with abhi went to the dressing room. The guard allowed them cause he knows shubman is the brother of Virat and ishan used to watch matches in the stadium but never went to the dressing room but the whole ICT is fond of our ishu.

Shubman knocked on the door announcing their arrival. They were welcomed with numerous greetings from each of the members present in the room. Ishan ran to Rohit and  hugged him started ranting bhaiyya you rocked on the field today I couldn't sit straight in my seat without screaming congratulations for the man of the match Bhai and Rohit kissed his forehead and said thank you bacha and he went to Virat and hugged him and said you did a great job today bhaiya I'm proud of you and Virat hugged the baby and thanked him and then ishan went to Dhawan and gave him a hug. One after one everyone started hugging ishan completely forgetting about the other two people who tagged along with ishan.

Shubman is getting jealous watching everyone hugging his baby because he wasn't able to hug his baby they haven't reached the hugging stage yet. After that night ishan kissed his cheek there is this fuzzy feeling inside shubman's tummy everytime he saw ishan he wants ishan to kiss him again. And our shy( only in front of shubman ) baby after the kiss he is feeling so shy to even touch shubman and look him in his eyes.

So seeing shubman's jealous face abhi, Virat and Rohit glanced at each other with silly smiles and cleared their throats loudly and everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked over the three. And shubman snapped back to reality from planning murder of every possible member of the ict.

The three looked at shubman and then at ishan, everyone noticed the drama between and ishan saw the three and then at shubman. Ishan found something in shubman's eyes Maybe jealousy idk but man he looks hot. They both are looking at eachother and forgetting the whole ICT there. Everyone watched the scene with amusement but decided to ask Rohit and Virat about that later.

Ishan looked away realising that everyone is here. Shubman glanced at abhi and signed to take ishan away so abhi said uhmm ishan can you come with me i forgot something in the car ishan nodded his head went away with abhi. After they are gone shubman cleared his throat and said so everyone I'm throwing a party on 18th so everyone please come to the xxxxxx club with all the bhabhis everyone was confused because 18th is ishan's birthday date so to clear the confusion.

Rahul asked shubman but shubi 18th is Ishan's birthday right? And shubman unable to answer looked over to Virat and Rohit to answer thier question. Seeing the nervousness on his face Virat told them the whole thing about the marriage and get to know eachother. Everyone is happy about the decision because shubman is a great guy for ishan. And shubman asked everyone to keep a secret about the party and everyone agreed to him

Soon ishan and abhi returned to the room and everyone said byes to eachother. Shubman, ishan and abhi went back to ishan's home and dropped him off and they went back to the company.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.
I know you guys are waiting for them to have a moment with eachother. They will have their moment in the next chapter may be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or may be not

If I'm not wrong this might be your reaction right now y'all

Thank you for reading