chapter 12

Just like that a week passed away after ishan's birthday. They both got busy, shubman was busy with the office work and ishan was busy with his college. None of them got the time to talk to each other. It's just been like hii and bye texting for the past week.

Shubman's parents thought to invite ishan's family for dinner and to discuss about the engagement. They invited them for dinner today. Shubman's mother informed shubman to be home by 6 in the evening that kishan's are coming for dinner, shubman agreed and went to his office

On the other side ishan's mother informed about the dinner and ishan got excited to see his Maan. He happily went to college and his friends asked him what's the matter that he looks happy and he said it's just he is happy , they didn't know about shubman and ishan's marriage. So ishan want to invite them to the marriage directly.

It was already evening and kishan's were on their way to the gills. Shubman was in his office he didn't checked the time while he is immersed in his work. He saw his phone to see his sister calling he answered the call.

Shahneel : YAH YOU WORKING MACHINE DID YOU SEE THE TIME !??

shubman was startled due to the yelling of his sister he is confused why she is screaming like someone stole her favourite lipstick.

Shubman : calm down di why are you shouting like that

Shahneel : CALM DOWN!! YOU WANT ME CALM DOWN? it's already past 6:30 and didn't mom told you that ishan's family is coming for dinner today ?

Shit!!! (A/n : yeah shit shubman ) shubman thought because he forgot about that and now he has to hurry up or else he will be a dead meat. So he said pacifying his sister.

Shubman : sorry di I will be there in half an hour

Saying that shubman ended the call and informed abhi that he going home because of the dinner. And he went to car and started driving towards his home. His mind drifted off to ishan. Oh how much he misses his darling dear he is now excited to see his baby because it's been a hectic week for both shubman and ishan they couldn't get time to talk to eachother. While driving he saw a chocolate store so he thought to buy some for ishan. He stopped the car and went inside the store and bought some chocolates. He started driving again and after a few minutes he reached home and saw the cars parked there. Oh they must be here thought shubman and went to the door and rang the bell..

Some time before

Ishan's family along with Rohit and ritika reached shubman's home. And shubman's mother welcomed them and ishan went to shubman's parents and bend to touch their feet but shubman's dad stopped him and hugged him and shubman's mother caressed his face and kissed him on the forehead. Everyone saw them with love. Virat and Anushka is also there.

(A/n : and guys I really forgot to introduce our sammy and vami along with the characters so I will include them in the upcoming chapters but that will be different I guess anyways let's get into the story)

They are sitting and talking while ishan is waiting for his Maan to arrive honestly he is so eager to see him. Shahneel went to him and started talking to him because she likes him too much that big baby made special place in everyone's heart. While they were talking they heard the door bell rang indicating someone's arrival. Shahneel know who must be the person and ishan also looked at shahneel in anticipation, shahneel nodded her head at him and ishan smiled and stood up and ran to the door and everyone smiled at the baby's excitement and went back to their conversations.

Ishan stood behind the door with a thumping heart he calmed himself and opened the door. Shubman is waiting for someone to open the door expecting his mom or sister but to his surprise his little darling opened the door and ishan couldn't hold his excitement anymore jumped upon shubman and wrapped his legs around his waist, hugging the life out of him. Shubman stumbled a little but hold his baby tightly so that ishan won't fall. They both stood there hugging each other because they missed each other so much. i missed you so much maan alot came from ishan in a incoherent voice because his face is snuggled in shubman's chest. Shubman said i missed you too alot darling and ishan's heart beat quickened at the endearment. He looked up at shubman and shubman looked at ishan.