chapter 45

Ishan... Shubman called in a thick voice which sent shivers down through ishan's spine. Ishan just stood there like a statue. Shubman stepped closer to him and ishan unconsciously stepped back shubman held ishan's waist to stop him from moving.

You look beautiful love shubman whispered looking ishan's eyes. Ishan could feel his heart fluttering. Shubman just stared at him like he was the only person.

Wh-y are you looking at me like that ishan asked nervously.

Because you are mine to look at babe shubman said with a naughty smile. Ishan blushed and looked down. Shubman held ishan's chin and lifted his head up. Ishan looked at shubman with love. But it is same for shubman? No ishan could see the dropping desire in his eyes.

Shubman didn't said anything but moved closer ishan's breath hitched at the approximity. Shubman moved closer until there is a thin thread gap between them. He looked up and then at Ishan's lips. Ishan did the same.

Baby...ishan gulped on his saliva at the intensity in his voice. Ishan could feel the heat inside his body and shubman being this close isn't helping him either.

(A/n: mature content starts from here and if you guys are not comfortable reading you guys can skip this part and I'm not good at writing this but I hope this will reach up to your expectations yeah yeah ik I'll just shook away you guys continue)

Shubman was looking in ishan's to any kind of hesitation but he found none and that's what he wanted he dived in to kiss ishan. He placed his rough one's on ishan's soft pink lips. Ishan's body shuddered he held shubman's shirt tightly. Shubman wrapped his arms around ishan's waist.

Shubman tilted his head a little and kissed him deeply. Ishan couldn't hold anymore he moaned in shubman's mouth. Shubman could feel his dick getting harder by hearing ishan's sinful moan. He was controlling not to go on beast mode as his brother requested him but now he can't promise anything.

Shubman tapped on ishan's thigh indicating him to lift his legs. Ishan obeyed him lifting his self a little Shubman lifted ishan up and wrapped his legs around his waist he moved to the bed with ishan still kissing him. He placed him on the bed and broke the kiss. Ishan was breathing heavily and looking at him with desire now. Shubman is on the edge right now. Ishan's patience thinned and he lifted himself up and grabbed shubman's kurta and yanked him down.

Shubman was stunned at the bold move. Ishan held shubman's face in his palms and kissed him. He was kissing him sucking on shubman's lips. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss shubman's hands are roaming on ishan's body.

Ishan bit on shubman's lips asking for entrance which shubman opened his mouth ishan slipped his tongue inside shubman's mouth and tasting every corner. Shubman groaned in pleasure. ishan started sucking on his tongue which made him moan. Ishan could feel the heat travelling to his cock. He jerked a little forward and his clothed member grazed against shubman's hardness.

Oh fuckkk shubman cursed as Ishan's clothed dick rubbed against him. Ishan is still kissing him but he can't take this slow torture anymore he flipped ishan and now shubman was on ishan.

Shubman kissed his lips roughly sucking and biting. Ishan couldn't match his speed. Shubman's kisses trailed down from ishan's lips to his neck. He started placing wet mouth kisses. Ishan is moaning shamelessly due to the pleasure.

Shubman started sucking on his neck which made ishan widened his eyes as the pleasure hit him suddenly.

Ahhh oh-h shub-man shubman is enjoying the moans too much. He started sucking hardly on ishan's neck. Ishan gripped shubman's kurta tightly while shubman is torturing ishan's neck while his hands are roaming ishan's curves.