chapter 34

It was already night shubman is still sleeping. Virat, Anushka, shahneel and ishan were with shubman and his parents went downstairs. Virat informed the ict about what happened with shubman everyone was sad knowing that. Right now shubman was waking up hearing his groan ishan immediately placed his hand on shubman's head massaged his hair to relax him which shubman did he slowly opened his eyes to see his ishan smiling warmly at him.

How are you feeling shubi shubman couldn't let the words out of his throat. He nodded his head. Ishan kissed his forehead expressing his comfort to him. Shubman snuggled up into ishan's lap. Vi,nush and shahneel left the room to give privacy to the couple. After sometime they both had dinner. Virat and Anushka went home after pampering their baby a lot. Ishan and shubman retired back to their room. Ishan closed the door and locked it. While shubman went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Ishan already freshened up so he set the bed and sat on it waiting for shubman.

After a few minutes shubman came out wearing a black short and white tee which looks so good on him thought ishan. Ishan opened his arms calling shubman to which he immediately went and dropped his body onto ishan's relaxing his body. Ishan held shubman close to him and ran his fingers through shubman's hair which made shubman pur in ecstasy. He could feel his brain relaxing at the touch. He hugged ishan tightly. The past few months been hell to both of them. Heck it was a torture for shubman to hurt his baby his so innocent angel. He looked up from ishans chest to see ishan already gazing at him with love.

He brought ishan's hand to his mouth and placed a kiss there to which ishan blushed. He loves pampering shubman alot mean alot but he will never voice it out. Shubman deserves the care and pampering because he endure everything at an young age leaving his childhood and taking the responsibilities on his shoulders. From being an younger child to being the best young businessman of the country. He can feel what phases that Shubman has to go through to be in this stage.

Shubman is not only a best businessman but also a lovely son, brother, and his lover. He deserves it the love, care, affection everything.

What are you thinking darling? Shubman's question brought him back from his dreamland. He shook his head and smiled at him.

Nothing shubi shubman saw the love and admiration in ishan's eyes for him. He is over the moon to know that someone other than his family is there for him. Caring him and doing everything for him. They say there in eachothers arms basking in their comfort. Shubman sat on the bed and with his back on the headrest of the bed and pulled ishan between his legs. Ishan clinged on to him like Koala. Shubman wrapped his arms around ishan.

Ishan.... Shubman let out quietly in the silent room.

Hmm... Ishan hummed in response telling shubman to continue what ever he has to say.

Baby... About the past few days... I know I've hurt you with my behaviour, but love it was not intentional I don't what came over me but I don't want to put through everything again..... I'm sorry ishan I'm extremely sorry for being a jerk to you. I never meant to distance myself from you guys but i thought being close to you will hurt you.... Ishan didn't say anything but continued listening to his shubman.

But yesterday when you doubted yourself...ishan you are more than enough for me.. you are everything I need... You are everything I wanted....ishan if there is anything that I would be selfish for it was you ishan.... I wouldn't trade you for this world..... You are my comfort when I'm broken... You are my happiness...you are like a light in my dark life.. you are that one constant thing that i want.. ishan for you I can kill and I can even kill my-  he was cut off by a hand of Ishan on his mouth. Ishan has tears in his eyes.

Don't talk about that shubi please he pleaded expressing his dreading fear inside him.

You know what's the best part of my life ishan... It was when I saw you.. that day in your house i thought I heard your voice which is same when I visited your father's company for a meeti- he was again cut off by ishan.