Princes comeback🔥

Yes!yes!yes!!!!!! I can't believe this omg such an awaiting moment for me

Shubman you beauty ❤️❤️❤️

Well done shubman well done. He played so well, so good I couldn't control my happiness when I was watching him scoring his hundred. He deserves that he really does. His batting is filled with so much patience and passion. Seeing him playing so well brought me in tears. I was there watching him and praying for his comeback. God really listened to shubman's fans'prayers.

He went through so much hate for not scoring good runs but now he shut up all the haters with his ton, yes my boy yes that's how you should reply to that faceless people.I waited for his bow celebration but he didn't idk but I felt really bad, I mean I can understand what he is going through. He didn't even smile a little.People trolled him too much. That much hate just for a young man who came to show his passion in cricket. He is talented but this cruel world will never understand that. That boy is just hiding his pain behind that dimple smile. I wish him nothing but success and happiness he deserves.

They bad mouthed about him, they questioned his place in the Indian cricket team. Now they know their places. The people who hate our own players will never be happy when they score or not, they won't support but they will troll. I hate those people with all my heart.

I'm really satisfied with his way of shutting them up. One thing from my side to the haters.

Yo haters you can go and cry in the corner which obviously you guys do 🤡

prince of Indian cricket -shubman gill👑❤️
Remember the jersey number 77

Love you shubman gill ❤️✨