chapter 24

It's been two days since ishan is staying in shubman's home. Not like that no one wants him here, everyone is quite happy about his stay here because he lightens everyone's mood instantly and keeps the atmosphere joyful. Shubman is currently working on the issues that have been raised recently in the company, gets a little time to spend with ishan not that ishan is complaining about that he knows that shubman is busy.

Shubman went to office early without breakfast and he didn't wake up ishan cause he is sleeping comfortably, he just kissed ishan's forehead and left to office informing others. When ishan woke up without shubman beside him he felt empty. He checked his phone to see a text from shubman.

Maan❤️:

Good morning darling as u know I was already in office. Please have breakfast and enjoy don't skip food okay? Be careful bubs ❤️ see you tonight.

Ishan smiled looking at the message.

Ishan :

Good morning to you too shubi. I will take care and you also take care of yourself. See you tonight maan💙

Ishan replied to Shubman and went to do his morning routine after that he came back and wore something comfortable and cozy because today's weather is a chill

(Ottd of ishan)

Here on shubman's side he was in his office when he saw a message from ishan.

Darling❣️:
Good morning you too shubi. I will take care and you also take care of yourself. See you tonight maan💙

Shubman:
Okay darling💗.

Back to ishan's side

He went downstairs and greeted everyone. Shubman's mother said that breakfast is ready so everyone sat on the table and started eating.

I wish shubi is also here he didn't even had his breakfast shubman's mother muttered lowly. Ishan stopped eating

What? He didn't have his breakfast? Ishan asked his mother in law. Shubman's mum nodded her head, And then he got an idea he smiled.

Maa.. if you don't mind can I go and give lunch to shubi? We all know he will ignore food as he is busy. Said ishan batting his eyes cutely. Everyone chuckled.

Sure baby I will inform shubi- shubman's mother was cut off by ishan's shout. Ishan sheepishly smiled

Sorry maa...don't inform him I will surprise him. Ishan said smiling. Shubman's mum nodded and smiled. Everyone completed their breakfast. Shubman's mother and shahneel are preparing lunch while ishan was giving company to them making them laugh with his little jokes.