chapter 36

One thing Shubman loves about mornings is that he feels new Everyday. He stretched and sat up on the bed and soon his face was graced with a delightful smile. Ishan his baby... Shubman wants to take ishan on a date he didn't asked ishan yet but now he will do. He took his mobile and touched the contact ishan didn't answered the first ring but on the third ring he answered.

Shubman: Hello

shubman cooed in the phone. You know what ishan hates mornings but if he wakes up to shubman's call like this then he loves mornings. Ishan smiled

Ishan: Hello~~~

ishan replied sweetly.

Shubman: good morning darling

Ishan: good morning shubi...

Shubman is nervous like real nervous i mean he never really asked anyone to go on a date with him.

Shubman: i ishan that I I

Shubman stuttered real bad not knowing how to ask him. He broke out from his trance when he heard ishan's sweet giggles from the other side he smiled.

Ishan: shubi why are stuttering tell me na what it is

Shubman: baby...will you go on a date with me?

Phew there he said it. Ishan was shocked I mean his maan is asking him to go on a date with him. He smiled widely. He is excited now

Ishan: YES!! h-hehe I mean yes shubi I will go on a date with you

Ishan bit his tongue don't blame him he is excited to go on a date with his fiancee. Shubman chuckled at Ishan's excitement.

Shubman: okay bubs be ready by 10 I will be there to pick you up.

Ishan: okay shubi and uh. Shubman..... I love you

Without waiting for a reply he ended the call and started blushing while covering his face and here our Romeo is stunned at the confession but soon his face broke into dimple smile.

You will be the death of me one day darling he muttered lovingly and went to freshen up. He was ready

(Shubman's ootd)

(Shubman's ootd)

He went downstairs to have breakfast. Everyone sat and started eating so his sister saw the opportunity and decided to pull his leg.

By the way shubi your looking extra handsome today where are you going she asked in a teasing tone. Shubman rolled his eyes but smiled

I'm taking ishan on a date he said and everyone smiled.

Aha date huh shubman's mother teased him. He blushed a little

Maa.... Stop it he whined everyone laughed but smiled looking at him. He looked so happy and carefree they wanted this..this shubman back and thanks to ishan.