chapter 18

It was a fine day ishan has no college and he is in his room drawing something out of boredom. He looks so concentrated and focused on his work. After completing the drawing ishan looked at the final result and couldn't help but smile widely his eyes twinkling with sparks looking at the drawing in his hands.

He kept the picture in the album where he kept his most loved and important drawings and stood up and took his phone and went to bed. He started scrolling through Instagram and he saw something which made him tensed up without wasting a minute he clicked on the post

@unknownstorm_.

Liked by 2,30,000 people

Unknownstorm_.: shubman gill the emerging and handsome CEO is rumoured to be engaged with a college student. The CEO is known to be cold and confident but now seems like he is committed . This news might be heart breaking for many girls but the secret engagement of the CEO with the kishan's industry CEO Mr Pranav's youngest son Ishan kishan is shocking to everyone. Although they haven't made it official, netizens think that this is true.

Comments :

@user143shub : omg omg is it true ??

@palak283 : eww i didn't know that shubman is gay

                    @user990 : @palak283 ikr

@aniatiwari : seriously a college student?

@user990 : i know that boy gosh why would shubman marry him.

@user342 : shubman you can't do this to me!! I hope that boy goes to hell.

@tingtinhboya : god i hate this so much

@boywtf : now shubman will lose everything

@kikiki : eww so gayyyy

(A/n : ps- no hate to anyone guys I'm just writing this for the plot that's it )

There is so much hate on the post in the social media everything is spreading like fire. They are supported but there is so much hate. the thing is how the media got to know about their engagement when they didn't make any official statement. His hands started shaking and his mind was filled with the comments he saw, tears are pooling in his eyes. With Shakey hands he quickly opened the contacts and clicked on shubman's name. Within a few rings shubman answered the call
Hey .. baby.. and Ishan choked on a sob shubman got alerted and said baby?? Ishu?? What happened darling why are you crying? Ishan started crying s-shubi i-i t-they k-now t-the post he started stuttering badly.

Shubman said baby calm down don't cry I'm coming darling I'm coming talk to me talk to me baby ishan couldn't utter a word continued crying. Shubman got up from his chair and took his car key and stormed out of his office while talking to ishan. Abhishek saw shubman practically running away. He called him but Shubman had no time to react he went into the elevator. Everyone saw the CEO'S panicked face and thought what happened, but someone among them stood there smiling creepily.