chapter 47

Many years later

Now both shubman and Ishan are not just partners but also parents to a beautiful daughter. Aahana Gill  is an absolute angel in looks and even in character. Shubman and ishan both adopted aahana when she was just five months old but now she is 13. They adopted her three years later after their marriage.

Shubman and ishan's life has been nothing but a pure adventure with their lovely daughter. She brought not only happiness in their lives but also prosperity and spark. She is a sweetheart just like her papa ishan as Shubman Always says.

Aahana is just a princess for shubman and ishan would complain about her taking his husband away from him not so seriously. In fact Ishan will melt into a puddle of affection when he sees his shubman with their ana as he loves to call her.

She always does things and goes to her dada asking him to cover her up from ishan. Ishan would get angry on her first but then again seeing shubman and Ana's puppy eyes he will melt immediately and his anger will be long gone.

Before ana it was always vami, sammy and other kids. But as days passed they grew up in front of their eyes. Now aahana is here vami and sammy became the protective big sisters of her. Not only then even the kids from ict are protective of her. Everyone loved her too much. Aahanas grandparents pampered a little too much more than they should.

Because if any of her fathers say anything she will go and complain to them which will result in the fathers getting scolded by their parents. She is an absolute life of them.

Present

Aahana along with her sisters and brothers are sitting in their living room playing and talking when they hear a glass breaking sound from the kitchen and then yelling

SHUBMAN GILL an angry voice yelled in frustration and anger.

Wha-t did I do Ishu? A nervous sound came from another person. The young lads went to the scene to see two elders arguing and yelling well technically one yelling and the other getting yelled at.

I swear to god why can't you just do anything correct ishan sounded so angry right now that the youngsters thought he could break someone's bones right now.

I- I just wanted to pour the juice but the glass slipped from my hand shubman replied scared to his death. Ishan is looking like a real ticking bomb. One touch and he will explode. Shubman needs to do something to cool him or else he can't face the wrath of ishan.

He pulled his best weapon his puppy eyes batting his perfect eyelashes.

Dada and papa what is going on ? Aahana decided to step in to save her dear dad from her angry bird papa. Shubman sighed in relief seeing his saviour. Aahana went to shubman's side and stood beside him. Shubman instantly hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Look ana your perfect dada can't pour juice perfectly ishan taunted shubman. Shubman just sheepishly smiled at her. Aahana looked at his papa.

But papa it was accidental right please forgive dada pls? Pretty please for me aahana slowly went to Ishan's side and hugged him. Ishan instantly melted and sighed. He can't just stay angry at him nor at her they are his life.

Seeing ishan cooling down shubman went to ishan and aahana embraced them tightly. They both giggled in shubman's hold. Shubman smiled lovingly at them. Agastya took his mobile out and took a picture of the lovely family.

What a lovely scene vamika gushed while clapping her hands lightly. The three looked in front to see all the youngsters looking at them smiling. The elders smiled at them. After that everyone went back to the living room.