chapter 27

Everything is going normal for both of them. Without the unknown person threatening them. Shubman got to know that the shareholders asked their shares back due to someone offering them extra money. He was furious at that and he realised that it was the doing of the unknown person. He was now in his office he wanted to surprise ishan with the gift he bought in Paris for him. He called Rakesh uncle who is ishan's driver.

Shubman:
Hello? Uncle

Rakesh:
Haan shubi baba

Shubman:
Uncle please bring ishan here to my company

Rakesh:
Okay baba I'll bring him there

Shubman:
Thank you uncle take care bye.

He ended the call, he already informed ishan about this and all that he heard from the call is ishan's excited voice blabbering. He smiled remembering that. His smiled soon vanished thinking about the unknown person it's been days there is no information about that person. They tried to track the number but no Vail they couldn't. He took care of the shares already it's not the problem anymore but he has to find the mole in his company.

A knock on the door brought him back from his thought, he said come in. His PA came in with a black coffee. He looked confused cause he didn't ask for any coffee now

What is it miss Alia he asked her in his usual cold tone.

Sir here is your coffee she said sweetly putting the cup on the table.

Miss Alia i didn't ask you to bring me the coffee now he glared at her. She looked nervous about what to say

I brought it because you need it sir I saw that you're tensed that's why I decided to bring this. She said in a convincing tone to make him believe that , the actual reason she was here is because she wants to see shubman. Thinking may be she can make him fall for her
( Huh delulu is the only solulu) shubman looked unconvinced but he choose to let it go cause he needs the coffee really right now.

Thank you miss Alia you may leave now shubman dismissed her. She went away cursing inwardly due to the failed plan. Shubman isn't an idiot not to notice the subtle behaviour of hers but she hasn't done anything out of line till now to fire her. He drank his coffee and closed his eyes falling in his chair relaxing.

Again a door knock disturbed him frustrated he said come in. Again his PA came with the file asking his signature he signed and she left. He closed his eyes again taking rest after a few minutes there is a knock again. He is getting headache now but he controlled himself and said come in. Another employee came with new designs for the project he took the file and said that tell everyone not to come to my cabin unless I call them and dismissed him.

He thought he could rest now without any disturbance. nope luck wasn't in his side there a loud knock on his door. He let out a frustrated groan and said in. The door opened and a person coming in. He let his anger take over without seeing the person

Didn't I told you to not to disturb me huh how many times do I have to- he shut his mouth when he saw the person in front of him. Ishan stood there with an angry frown and pout looking at him. He hurriedly stood up went to him.

Bubba I'm sorry I didn't know it was you baby I'm sorry for shouting at you Ishu I'm just taking rest and told everyone not to disturb me so i thought it was someone else sorry bhacha he apologized for his shouting. Ishan bit his lip to control his laugh. Seeing shubman like he was caught red handed he choose to tease him more.

No don't say anything why don't you say that you don't want me here ishan said in an angry voice. Shubman panicked that he made his baby angry

Love I'm sorry I - he was cut off by ishan