chapter 35

Time skip ( after 5 months )

(sorry if it's too much but I have no idea how not to make this story boring.)

Shubman was completely healed although he avoided lifting heavy objects. Presently everyone is in the hospital as Anushka gave birth to a beautiful girl. Everyone is smiling and congratulating the new parents. Ritika already gave birth to a baby girl too just a month ago. The parents decided to name them together on an auspicious day.

Everyone is in the hospital except Rohit because he was with Ritika and the baby at the home. Shubman and ishan came late to the hospital as Shubman had an urgent meeting to attend. They went to the receptionist to ask.

Excuse me what is mrs. Anushka Kohli s room number? Shubman asked politely but the nurse has her eyes on him. Ishan saw that and glared at her. Abey yaar can't he just have his shubman to himself without these witches ongling over him.

Miss it would be appreciated if you keep your flirtuous self to yourself and do your work properly. Ishan chimed in while shooting daggers at her to which she hurriedly muttered the room number. Ishan took shubman's hand in his and dragged him to the room. Shubman mused at the ishan jealousy baby he thought and smiled letting himself be dragged to wherever ishan is taking him.

They reached the room and opened the door. They saw rahiya, harnat, rav and jad, jinks and radhika, ash and Priti, Surya and Devi, and lastly Yash, rishu. Everyone smiled at them which they returned immediately. Shubman's eyes immediately went to Anushka who was looking at him, he walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

Congratulations bhabhi  shubman said Anushka thanked him but one person is looking at them with pout.

So am i invisible to you now? Don't you congratulate me? I'm the father of the baby Naa virat nah nah cheeku whined at shubman to which he laughed but hugged him and congratulated. Virat hugged back and kissed his forehead. Ishan also congratulated them.

Where is the baby?? Ishan couldn't control his excitement and whined to see the baby. Everyone laughed at his antics. Virat went to the crib and brought a bundle of joy wrapped in a towel and passed her to shubman. Who held her close to his chest. His little niece. He smiled widely at her.

Haye mere rabba Kinna sona bhacha ( I just wrote the only words I know in Punjabi don't murder me if it means wrong) ishan gushed in Punjabi language which made shubman smile more widely. His Punjabi accent is so good he looks cute while saying that. Shubman kissed the baby's head and passed her to ishan who was nagging at him to give the babygirl to him. Ishan hold the baby and sat on the couch. Everyone saw how he is playing with the baby shubman took a picture of ishan with the baby. After sometime they spent some time with them and went back to their respective homes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the day where the two families the kohlis and Sharma's are naming their baby girls all the people of ICT and their families are here. Shubman is looking over the arrangements as Virat is taking care of nush and the baby same with Rohit and ritika. Everyone is at the alibaugh farm house of virat's. They wanted it to be private so to avoid any kind of mess with the media they choose their farm house.

Bhaiyya everything is ready shubman informed Virat and both the couple went to the stage along with their babies. Everyone seated on the chairs and watched the naming ceremony. Pandit ji started the rituals and told Virat and Rohit to write the names in the rice which is the plates. They both wrote the names in the rice and did some rituals that pandit ji told them.

( This is how we name babies in our culture I wrote it in my culture )

Pandit ji told the parents to whisper the names in the babies ears three times. Virat bent over to the babygirl ear.