chapter 43

18th April

The wedding day

The day everyone is waiting is already here. The whole house is full of guests. Everyone is here and there completing their tasks. Shubman's father and ishan's father are looking at the arrangements. Shubman's mother and ishan's mother are on the mandap arranging things with the help of pandit ji. Raj and pallavi are welcoming the guests.

Our ICT and bhabhis, shahneel and shubman and ishan's friends are with the groom's. Helping in getting them ready. Some people are with ishan while some are with shubman in seperate rooms. Because it was the guys idea to seperate them before the marriage. How painful for both of em. Anushka is taking care of shubman while in the other room it's ritika taking care of ishan.

You guys are so bad for separating me and Ishu shubman sulked missing his baby. Everyone rolled their eyes and laughed.

Oye Romeo can't you wait for sometime? Why are you sulking like a kid huh. Rahul said laughingly. Shubman pouted. Virat chuckled seeing him. Anushka laughed at shubman's face.

Hey why are you guys teasing my kid huh I bet ishan is also the same there virat came to shubman's rescue.

Of course the protective brother at rescue tsk everyone tisked at him. Virat rolled his eyes. Shubman looked through the mirror and poked his tongue out mocking them. Everyone laughed at his antics. Anushka smiled fondly and took shubman's face in her palms. Shubman looked up. Anushka put tilak between his eyebrows.  And stood back.

She smiled widely and did the hand gestures to shoo  away the evil eyes from him. Shubman smiled popping his dimples out. He stood up and turned around to show his look to everyone.

Everyone was in aww looking at him. He look so handsome in the outfit. The tilak on his face enhanced his charm more. His face is full of glow.

(Shubman's ootd and imagine tilak on his face)

Oh my god is that you shubi? Jaddu the dramatic man gasped. Shubman laughed and others rolled their eyes at his antics. Virat smiled fondly and patted shubman's shoulder.

You look so good shubi he said and shubman thanked. Him.

Yes I bet ishan would stumble when he sees you siraj said to which everyone laughed. Shubman blushed a little.

Aha shy shy gill shrey voiced out which made him blush even more.

Aye don't tease my baby anushka threatened not so seriously. She side hugged him. That's when shubman's mother along with his sister came inside. His mother's face broke into a big dimple smile looking at him. She went to him and caressed his face.

Mera bhacha...kisi ki Nazar na Lage she said and kissed his forehead. He smiled and hugged her. Shahneel hugged him.

Ahaa my boy you look dashing today I bet ishan would literally stumble on his feet just as she said that everyone broke into loud laughter.