chapter 28

Today everyone decided to hit the pub. Everyone was already in the pub enjoying and drinking. It's a private pub for celebrities. Shubman and ishan sat at the bar area. Ishan don't drink so he just ordered a juice. As for shubman he ordered wine. They are talking and drinking. Ishan saw someone behind shubman. That person placed a hand on shubman's shoulder to which he turned around to see.

Subeer!!!!! The said person and shubman hugged each other.

Shubman my man how are you ? Subeer asked him.

Im fine bro and subeer this is ishan my fiancee and Ishu this is subeer my friend. Shubman introduce both of them. Ishan and subeer shook hands. Later they sat there chit chatting. Ishan said he need to use restroom.

Come baby I'll take you shubman said offer the company.

No no shubi talk to subeer Bhai I will be back in no time ishan denied his help. May be he should've accepted it

Are you sure Ishu? Shubman asked unsure ishan nodded his head.

Okay take care baby and don't keep your phone in silent and don't off the location. Shubman said to which ishan nodded again. He went away leaving shubman as he was going he saw everyone dancing their hearts out. He smiled looking at them.

He was in the restroom washing his hands when he heard the door open. He didn't payed attention to that suddenly he felt something on his nose, a cloth which. He panicked he screamed but his voice got muffled due to the cloth. Some men came and hold him, he thrashed in their holds. He felt his eyes closing and one thing he remembered was shubman's face before he blacked out.

The men took him from other side of the pub without anyone noticing. Inside the pub everyone is enjoying unaware of ishan's missing. Shubman look at his watch seeing the time it's been fifteen minutes ishan is still not here. Worried he called him, but his phone is busy, he tried again this time it says switch off which made his heart drop. Without thinking anything he made a mad dash to where the rest room is while subeer was calling out for him. Everyone saw shubman running somewhere, they quickly ran after him stopping what they are doing.

Shubman went inside the restroom calling for ishan.

Ishan!!! Ishu baby are you in there ? Please answer me bubs shubman yelled out for his baby. But all he heard was silence. Panicked he started banging on each door hoping ishan might be in there. Nope nothing ishan was not there. Everyone saw that shubman is panicking.

Shubi bacha calm down what happened. Virat asked gently but shubman is not answering he still continued calling ishan from his phone. Which was saying switch off for the nunth time. Despite the chaos

Where is ishu baby shubi? Rohit asked noticing ishan was not here. Shubman looked at tears in his eyes. Now everyone's heart dropped. Realised that ishan is missing.

What!? Ishan is not here? But he was with you shubman where is he now? Rohit asked again this time with worry and anger.

He was there with me Bhaiyya but he said he needs to use restroom I said I will accompany him but he denied even after fifteen minutes passed he still didn't returned that's when I called him but his mobile is switched off Bhaiyya ishan is not here bhaiyya he is not here shubman started crying hardly which made everyone's heart brokem why lord why? Why everytime them?

You left him like that? You should've gone with him shubman what were you even thinking leaving him ALONE!!  Rohit screamed at him in anger, shubman flinched at the harsh tone. May be he should've.

Rohit what are you saying it's not his fault why are you talking like that jinks said to calm Rohit down, but Rohit is not his sense.

Then what ajju? What do you want me to say? It's his responsibility to take care of him he said angrily. Everyone knows that it's not shubman's fault but they can't say anything as he is angry.