chapter 33

It's been two hours. Doctors are still operating shubman. After a few minutes the doctor came out of the room. Everyone gathered around him. Asking how he is.

He is fine we removed the bullet it was near to his heart that's why it is difficult to remove he is now in stable condition he lost so much blood he will be weak for at least a few months he is still unconscious we will let you know when he gain consciousness right now one person is allowed to see him and i suggest don't make too much noise around him. Mr. Gill I would like to talk to you please come with me.

Doctor said and went away with shubman's father. Everyone sat outside the room. Ishan was looking lifeless in Ritikas embrace. They sent shubman's mother inside to see him. Her mother was inside and Rohit told the ladies to have food in the hospital canteen. They all stood up to go but Anushka and ritika refused to go.

Nushi come on go and eat something darling you have to eat if not for you for the little one inside you please virat pleaded her which made her understand that now it's about another Littles one life so she can't be selfish. She stood up along with Ritika. All the ladies went away to have something. While the men seated there no words are exchanged they all are somewhat blaming themselves for shubman's condition.

Ishan was lifeless he lost the smile and the glint in his eyes. His heart is aching to accept the fact that Shubman is injured, his hands wants to hold his shubman, his eyes are desperate to see his Maan, his world, his baby thinking about him brought ishan into tears again. He sniffled hardik who was beside him held him in his embrace.

Why is this happening to us bhaiyya? What did we do? Why my shubman has to go through something like this, I saw him bhaiyya his eyes showed me that it was the last time he was gonna see me and his his- his voice when he told me he will miss me its-its so painful to watch him in pain bhaiyya my shub-bman he is the most kindest person but why God did this to him why why why!!! Ishan started crying again thinking about everything happening with them.

After few minutes shubman's mother came outside of the room with puffy eyes and tear stained face. She sat there. The ladies also came back now told the men to go and have something. All the guys went away leaving ishan because he denied to go. Now Anushka and ritika was beside ishan. Anushka brought something for ishan to eat so she opened the box and bought the spoon towards ishan who looked at her confused.

Eat na Ishu if you're like this shubman won't like it he wants his darling to be healthy please eat she said but ishan just shook his head.

N-no bhabhi ishan looked away sniffling to hide his tears.

I-i also can't se-e him like this bhacha but please eat na Anushka pleaded while crying, she wants to see his bhacha all good she wants to know that shubman is not in danger anymore. Ishan looked at Anushka she looked broken so not to make her cry anymore he ate the food from the spoon which made Anushka smile a little.

While Anushka is feeding ishans mother saw how they are treating ishan. Now she is more in relief to know her son is in good hands. After a few everyone came back they saw how Anushka is feeding ishan they all smiled at them. After feeding ishan he sat there looking at the rooms door where shubman is inside.

Everyone saw ishan eyes are longing to see shubman. So they thought to let ishan go inside now.

Ishu bhacha...go inside and see shubman shubman's father said to which ishan looked at him with widened eyes and shook his head.

N-no papa he looked away because he is feeling guilty to look at shubman now. Shubman's mother came to him and patted his hair.

Sweetheart look at me ishan looked at shubman's mother in pain. She smiled softly and kissed his forehead.