chapter 41

(a/n: okay get ready for the cringe chapter)

14th April
Shubman and ishan's Sangeet.

The atmosphere in the venue is a vibe now. Everyone is dressed in pretty and beautiful costumes. The whole thing is looking amazing.

Sangeet area is filled with guests

Sangeet area is filled with guests. Kids are playing and running. And elders are gossiping about the decorations while the ict and others are all ready started practicing their steps again and again. Pallavi and Raj is also performing but they are not with the ict and grooms Raj is looking over the arrangements while pallavi is helping her mother-in-law.

Virat is playing with little vami while Anushka is warning him to not to mess up the dance. Ritika is looking in disbelief at Rohit who is now enjoying the snacks with a plate full in his hands. Rahul is panicking thinking he is gonna mess up the choreo badly while a done athiya comforting him that nothing will happen like that.

Surya is dancing with devisha but suddenly he started dancing to srivalli song with ishan who joined him devisha just sighed. Harry is well he is just acting like a rockstar with an invisible guitar in his hands singing why this kolaveri di song Nats ignored him and practicing herself. Jaddu is all gathered with the kids around him telling them the jamnagar stories scaring the kids who came to ask him for a autograph. Rivabha just banged her head hearing his jamless jamnagar stories. Ash and Priti were nowhere to be found knowing about these not so grown up men.

While the single sena is arguing with each one of them for messing up the choreo. Shubman sat quietly with little sammy playing with her. And finally our normal couple jinks and radhika sat there silently watching the on going chaos. Poor Ben and David were traumatized looking at the chaos. Ofcourse they thought the ICT will be you know what we thought when we got know....that yes but they are all different behaving like kids and carefree. But what Ben and David don't know is where ICT is there normal stuff won't happen.

Shahneel and jugnu are the hosts for tonight. They were all pretty excited for the whole night. Everyone is ready just they need a call from the hosts. Shubman and ishan aare boat wearing opposite colour but an awesome combination. They both are looking too much handsome. Ishan is praying for his sanity looking at shubman he looks oh god he can't describe his feelings. While our girraf- ( ishan:- not again you dumb author) ( A/n:- *pouts*)
Okay shubman is controlling himself not to throw everyone out from the room and kiss the hell out of ishan.

Ishan is looking like an angel so much beautiful with the mullet hair and sparkling ear studs. And a pearl necklace adorning his shiney neck. He looked ethereal to him. He felt jealous thinking about someone looking at ishan his ishan looking like this. But he was proud that this angel is going to be his.