chapter 30

At shubman's home.

         Everyone is still trying to know about ishan's location. They tried tracking the phones but nothing is happening. They reached out to the police. Cops are trying their best to find Ishan. Currently ict have no matches so they all are staying at shubman's house right now. They were all in the living room. The atmosphere is dull there's no smiles on anyone's faces. Everyone is silent. Of course because their ball of sunshine was not with them.

As for shubman he looked like there is no life left inside him. There is no emotions on his face. He just sat there like a rock. Everyone tried to make him better but nothing changed in his behaviour. Suddenly shubman's phone tinged indicating he got a message from someone. The sound was loud because of the silence. Everyone turned towards Shubman. He took out his phone and opened the message. It was video a caption was attached with that video. Look how pretty your lover is.

With Shakey hands he clicked on the video. Everyone looked tensed at his figure. They saw how his hands are shaking. When the video started playing ishan's painful cries and calls were heard. Shubman's heart squeezed in pain at Ishan's cries. His heart dropped at the sight of ishan's face. His face was bruised. His one eye was busted open with blood flowing. His lips are bleeding. The phone in his hands dropped on the floor with a loud thud.

N-no no no NO!!! ISHAN my baby no no no. Shubman screamed taking the phone again in his hands. Everyone gathered around they saw how they are beating ishan.

P-please le- let me g-go it is- hurting pl- arghhhh they heard ishan's painful pleading from the phone. They saw how they beat him to unconscious. Ishan's mother and shubman's mother froze in their places.

Shu-bi...pl-ss arghhhh pl-s st-stop it's hu-rting. Shubman's heart broke at the painful call from his lover. Ladies are crying most of them Anushka and ritika are crying very badly. Men stood in anger and pain.

Shubi... Bhaiyya... he-help... Ishan passed out. The video stopped. Tears are falling out of shubman's eyes. His fists are clenched in anger and desperation. He remembered how ishan pleaded them how he begged them to let him go, how he blacked out of pain. There is no ounce of regret that can be seen on their faces.

His body shook in anger. I will kill each of them with my bare hands I will see the pain which I saw in my ishan's face in them. I will break their bodies into pieces how dare they hurt my ishan. I will show them hell ishan i promise baby I will find you soon.

Just then a shubman's phone rang. He answered and put in the speaker. He looked over to the person who is an hacker they got for ishan's location. He signed them to track the phone

Unknown :
Hello there gill~~~ how's the surprise

Shubman:
Mark you bastard!! I will kill you with my hands once I saw you

Unknown:
Oh but for that you have to find me first Mr gill

Shubman:
I will soon find you and remember this mark. The day I saw you I will show you hell.

Unknown:
Tch tch this is the same thing that your little said but anyways try your luck gill cause you will never find me. *laughing*

Shubman :
I will break every bone in your body for hurting my ishan like this you fucker.

Unknown:
Hahaha very funny talk to you later gill now I have to wake your bubs up *laughing*

( A/n : I don't find you funny =⁠_⁠=)

Shubman:
Don't you dare touc-

The call was ended. Shubman gripped his phone in anger.

Hacker:
Found him!!!!