chapter 39

Today was April 10th The first ceremony is Haldi. They are holding the marriage in Punjab shubman's native place. The place where the bonds bloomed to life. they are going to stay there until the marriage is over. Every one of them including the family members of ICT and their friends and their relatives. They didn't give permission to the media the both lads wanted it to be peaceful which will never happen if the media is present there.

Right now everyone is running here and there arranging things, getting ready etc. the groom's are in shubman's room getting ready with the help of their bhaiyyas the ladies wanted to help but you know they have to get ready. They are talking and joking while helping the groom's. There was a knock on the door and everyone turned back to see shubman's grandparents who lives in Punjab. They didn't met them yesterday because the old couple already slept by the time they reached here.

The elders came inside while everyone stood up in respect. Shubman bent down and touched their feet.

Sat Shri akal dada ji aur dadiji they blessed him. He smiled at them. He took ishan's hand in his and went infront of them. Ishan was nervous because they haven't met him till now and now they are here he was thinking will they like him.

Dadaji, dadiji this is ishan my soon to be husband. Shubman told his grandparents.

Sat Shri akal dada ji aur dadiji ji ishan bend down and touched thier feet. They blessed him. And shubman's grandmother brought her hand caressed ishan's face lovingly.

Kitna pyaara ladka ishan smiled widely. He felt relief washed over him. Everyone smiled at the interaction. They left them and went away. Now it's only them soon enough shahneel called them to come down cause the ceremony will start soon.

(Shubman's ootd)

(Shubman's ootd)

(Ishan's ootd)

They checked themselves once and went out and they went downstairs soon they are in the backyard which was decorated in yellow theme. Everything is yellow it's like they stepped out into another yellow world. People are scattered around talking and laughing. Everything is beautiful the flowers, tables and chairs everything.