chapter 38

It's getting near... shubman's and ishan's marriage. There is still a week left to start the other ceremonies and then marriage. Everyone was busy with their tasks and shopping. Today they all want to assemble in Rohit's villa to have a sleepover. Everyone agreed cause why not they love spending time together. Except the parents because they know their parents need rest and they can't stay up for longer.

Everyone was already in Rohit's house. They are having dinner like a buffet in the backyard. Shubman is feeding his ishan as he refused to eat because he wants to play with sammy and vami. Everyone watched the young couple with fond looks.

Oye shubi and Ishu stop being all lovey dovey yaar siraj whined even rishu, shrey, Yash, abhi and mayank nodded. The couple laughed at them. Shubman was gazing lovingly at his baby while feeding him. He himself is a baby and he is playing with the babies. He finished feeding ishan and now he started eating his food. Almost everyone finished their dinners. After sometime they were done. While the maids started their works they all sat on the matted ground.

Some are scrolling through phones, some are talking, some are playing with kids. Now our Ishu pie and ICT single sena are getting bored so they started whining. Everyone looked at them to see them pouting.

Aap sab ko kya hua? Rohit asked while swaying a sleepy sammy to sleep.

This is boring bhaiyya let's play something na shrey said to which ishan and others nodded. Everyone shrugged they were fine with it. Anushka and ritika putted the babies to sleep inside Rohit's parents room they said they will call them if there is any need to which they are thankful for.

They sat in a circle discussing to play which game. Everyone is giving their opinions. Ishu suggested that they should play truth or dare. First the ladies denied but eventually agreed. So they started spinning the bottle first person trapped is shrey.

So shrey truth or dare? Rishu asked him. Shrey was visibly nervous cause he knows how they ask questions. So choose wisely and said truth.

Are you seeing anyone right now? Rishu asked in a teasing tone to which shrey blushed. Everyone saw that and started smirking.

I- yes to which everyone hooted in excitement. After that the bottle was spinned and next it stopped on Rohit. But Rohit was busy eating the snacks from the plate. Virat who was beside him smacked him on his hand and took the plate.

Oye panda pay attention to the game first Rohit rubbed his hand dramatically. Everyone laughed.

So truth or dare Bhai? Surya asked. Rohit choose dare.

Dance with rits bhabhi everyone noticed how shy ritika became suddenly. Rohit smile widely and stood up made ritika stand up too. She was refusing to dance but Rohit dragged her to the middle. Rishu played the song laal ghaghra everyone started cheering them. Some are recording the video. They both looked happy and all smiley. They stopped and everyone clapped loudly hooting.
Next after the bottle stopped at rishu he choose truth.

Tell me something which made you too scared ash asked him. Rishab sighed.

The day... When I met with an accident i thought this was it I'm going to die. It really scared me. Rishu confessed his one of the biggest fear to them. Everyone looked sad at that but they cheered rishu by praising him for not giving up. Next the bottle stopped at rivabha. She choose truth.

Tell us about the one thing you hate about jaddu Bhai bhabhi ishan asked now everyone's ears perked up. Jaddu looked at Riva in anticipation.

His jamnagar stories as she said that whole backyard was holloared with loud laughter. Ishan was practically laying on shubman as he has laughing. Rishu and Harry rolling on floor. Jaddu pouted but smiled seeing everyone laughing. The bottle next stopped on Yash he choose truth too.