27

"Hyung calm down!* Jisung said as he tried to settle the older, who was pacing around in his studio.

"How can I calm down?! How are you nOt you panicking?!?!" He asked ruffling his hair.

"There's no way she knows, we've been pretty discreet.." Felix added

"And if they knew I think it wouldn't be such a big deal. I trust Kylo and Sae" Jisung shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Well that's because Kylo is yOUR BOYFRIEND!" Chan said, making the quokka like guy turn a light shade of pink.

"He's not my boyfriend.." he muttered. "Plus, don't you trust Sae? I believe she wouldn't tell a soul"

"I mean I- that doesn't-" he sighed and threw himself into his chair. "It's complicated..."

"Why don't we just tell them...?" The youngest among them, who has been quiet this whole time, asked.

"We, we can't.. Not now at least.."

"Then when will we tell them?! I can't keep lying to Kylo!" Jisung shouted furiously as he stood up. "S-Sorry, I'm just stressed." He sat back down on the couch and hugged a pillow.

Chan comfortingly placed his hand on the youngers shoulder.

"We'll tell them soon, I promise." He smiled.

Just then, a notification was heard.

They checked their phones, Chan being the one who got the notification.

Without realising, a smile crept onto his face as he checked the sender.

1 new message from chans.lapt0p

He opened the app and read the message out loud.

private messages
criss.cross_ || chans.lapt0p
apple.sauce                               

Sorry for bothering, but is
Peter with you?

Yea he's right here, why
do you ask?

Is he texting Kylo by any
chance.?

No, why what happened?

Well, Ky is texting someone
on his phone and he looks
like he's about to cry
I don't know what happened
but he's not talking to me
and I'm worried :(

-

"What? Why what happened to my baby?" Jisung said as he snatched Chan's phone, rereading the messages that Saena sent

"And then you say you aren't dating..." Felix mumbled, receiving a slap on the head by his twin. "OW!"

"PSST!"

-

What?
I'll tell Peter to text
him now

Thanks.. :)

-

With that, Jisung took out his phone and ran out of the studio.

"Whipped" Chan said as he placed his phone back in his pocket.

"So are you" Felix pointed out

"Am not!"

"No, not at all. You smile every time you text Saena, you talk about her all the time and you always flirt with her in the group chat."

"Okay fine, maybe I like her a little.." he admitted

"A lIttlE?"

"A little lot.... Okay but enough about me. Who do you find interesting in the group chat?" Chan smiled at Felix

"I mean... Miso and Dokyun are interesting, so is Seolya." He smiled

"Pick one"

"Idk.. probably Miso"

"Oooh~" Chan said teasingly said and burst into laughter right after.

"Shut up."

~~★~~