39

As Kylo woke up he was confused. He threw the cloth off of his forehead and tried to sit up, but he was met with a piercing headache. Saena was walking into the living room from the kitchen and immediately ran towards the male.

"Lay back down, you need rest.." she instructed and he did as told. "You have a high fever, I'll take care of you. Your parents won't notice you're gone anyways."

"Where's Seolya?" He groggily asked

"She left awhile ago." Kylo nodded

"My head hurts...." He whined and placed a hand to his burning forehead.

"Because of the fever or the frying pan?" Saena tried joking, but was met with a pillow being thrown at her face.

"Shut up" Kylo chuckled. "Ugh I hate being sick!" He groaned

"Do you have any idea of what might've made you sick?" The older asked as she obtained the cloth that was momentarily forgotten. He shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess it might be stress.." Saena frowned.

"What made you stressed?"

"Probably the whole Peter and Skz thing, the trip to Korea, school is shit and my family-" he rapped but cut himself off at that.

"I didn't do anything to them..." Tears welled up in his eyes.

"No no no no no we talked about this.. don't make me start again. Just ignore what they say and if you get the urge to- you know, talk to me okay?" Saena reassured. Kylo looked at her and a first tear fell. He sat up and hugged the female.

"Thank you. Love ya.."

"Love you too but can you please respond to Jisung?" She gestured towards his phone that was blowing up on the coffee table. Kylo laughed and picked up his phone while smiling uncontrollably.

"You're so in love."

"Am not."

"You're in love."

"I am..."

~~★~~

I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST FOR WEEKS I DONT HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE FORGIVE MEEEE😭😭😭

btw thank you for ALMOST 1.6K READS!1!1!1!1 Love you❤️🤍
3/3/2024