60

After about 5 minutes, Saena has successfully woken everyone up, that included everyone that was staying over at Miso's house.

Now they all sat at the huge table in Dokyun's house that took over 10 minutes to assemble, but oh well.

Kylo and Seolya made 3 batches of pancakes for everyone.

"Can we get a round of applause to Kylo and Seolya for not burning down the kitchen!" Iris yelled as everyone started cheering and clapping while Chan tried to calm everyone down.

The breakfast was full of laughs, jokes and, somehow, no injuries.

After everyone was done eating, Kylo started to clean up the place.

"I'll clean it up don't worry." Dokyun said stopping Kylo from picking up any more dirty plates.

"Ah sorry, out of habit.." Kylo scratched the back of his neck.

"What do you mean out of habit?" Jisung asked his now (again) boyfriend.

"Ah nothing.. Let's play on the PS5!" Kylo yelled as he dragged Saena over to the couch, the others following while laughing at his childish behaviour.

-

Not even 10 minutes into the game, everyone was dying of laughter.

Hyunjin and Felix were holding onto each other for dear life, trying not to fall off the couch because of laughing, the others either on the floor crying because of laughing too hard or barely breathing.

That was bound to happen because Seolya, Kylo and Saena were the ones playing.

"YOU DUMB IDIOT!" Saena yelled as Seolya died, again.

"SHUT UP YOU'RE THE DUMB ONE!" She yelled back.

"SEOLYA YOU DIED MORE TIMES THAN THE ROUND EXISTS! WE PLAYED 12 ROUNDS AND YOU HAVE 13 DEATHS! HOW?!? THE MATH ISN'T MATHING! EINSTEIN DIDN'T DIE SO YOU CAN DISCOMBOBULATE HIS THEORIES WITH YOUR POOR PERFORMANCE!" Kylo yelled back, making everyone laugh even harder.

At this point, they all sounded like a dying whale that has lung cancer.

"HELP I CAN'T BREATHE!" Miso choked out, leaning onto Jeongin for support, him laughing harder as well.

"THAT JUST MEANS IM SPECIAL!" Seolya defended.

"HELP" Hyunjin yelled while laughing before it turned into a coughing fit. At this point, everyone was crying.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE, CHANGBIN'S TURNING PURPLE!!!"

~~★~~

This is a filler chapter but I think it's alright?