74

"Will you help me?" The older asked and the other male sighed.

"Fine. But you owe me a favour." He said back.

-

"If you don't know where you are going on a date, how am I supposed to help you?" Seungmin asked his older sister, who shrugged in return.

He sighed and pinched the brim of his nose. "Just, ask him what the dress code is." She took out her phone and did just that.

-

private messages
criss.cross_ || chans.lapt0p
apple.sauce                               

Hey baby💕

Hii :)
What's up?

The sky
Anyways I wanted to ask
what's the dress code for
our date

You're already getting ready?
It's like-
3 pm?

Yeah but still
Can you tell me where we
are going🥺

Awww
No❤️

I hate you.

Nah you love me <3
Just wear something casual
Not too fancy ;)

Wow "sOmEtHiNg CaSuAl"
You helped me sm🙄

Love you 😘

143 too

-

"Wear something casual." Saena sighed and threw her phone on the bed.

"What if you wear this?" Dokyun asked as he pulled out a brown sweater with some jeans. The fit was quite simple but it was cute.

"Oooh that's cute." The female said as she admired the outfit. "You have a good fashion sense Kyu."

"Thanks" he shyly said.

"Okay I guess we're done here." Seungmin said as he walked out the door, Dokyun soon followed. They heard a 'thank you' from the inside of the room before they shut the door.

"We're so gonna spy on them right?" Seungmin asked while looking at the younger male.

"Definitely." He responded before the two headed their way.

-

"So Saena likes cute but not too cute things if you know what I mean. And she doesn't like fancy stuff, so just take her out to a cafe or a park or something like that. Oh and don't buy her gifts. If you really want to buy one, don't buy something expensive. She really likes scented candles and those almond cookies with milk chocolate, so you can buy that."

"Oh my gosh thank you so much Kylo." Chan thanked the younger after his little rant.

"You're welcome. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go back to my boyfriend who is waiting for me." The younger said and turned around, walking away like the king that he is. Meanwhile Chan scoffed.

"Aish, these kids.."

~~★~~