58

And there they were, in the car on their way to the houses. They agreed since Miso and Dokyun are neighbours, half of the guys could stay at one's place and half at the others, considering it has more space.

Kylo, Saena, Chan and Jisung were in Saena's car, the others randomly sat in 4 other cars.

"Is it raining a bit?" Chan asked, carefully looking through the window.

"A bit, hope it doesn't thunderstorm.." Saena answered as Chan nodded

Chattering for a bit more, they eventually arrived. They all walked to Dokyun's house, just to see everyone else already there.

As soon as the four walked in, Minho ran up to Jisung and clung onto him.

"Remind me to never let Iris drive again, NEVER AGAIN." He said making everyone laugh making Iris offended.

"For your information I'm a great driver!" She defended, crossing her arms over her chest in the process. Minho looked up at the older female.

"Really? Prove it."

"Okay" she casually said, walking up to Minho like the queen she is and dragging him out of the house.

"How much do you bet they're gonna make out?" Felix asked, a smug grin on his face. Everyone else agreed with a laugh and they sat in the living room, half of the guys on the floor.

"So... What now?" Jeongin asked after a moment of silence. Everyone shrugged.

"Hey so- woah you have a lot of friends!" Mr. Kim said as he walked downstairs.

"Yeah.. I hope some of them can stay over for the night, is that okay?" Dokyun asked his father.

"Yeah perfect! I have to go on that 2 month business trip.." his dad sighed. "I'll miss you"

The two hugged as his father left.

"Wait so you have the house to yourself for 2 months?" Changbin asked after Dokyun sat back down on the floor.

"Yeah pretty much.." The youngest amongst them shrugged, already used to it. "I'll bring some snacks, you can choose the movie we'll watch."

They all agreed on watching Forgotten, a Korean horror movie. Dokyun brought snacks and drinks as Changbin started the movie.

"I'll go to the restroom, I'll be back quickly okay?" About halfway through the movie Chan whispered to Saena, who he was cuddling on his lap. She nodded and he got up, going to the restroom.

A minute later there was a bright flash.

"What was that?" Jisung asked as Hyunjin turned on the light. Then, they heard a loud noise.

Kylo looked towards Saena and, as he expected, she curled into a ball on the couch, her hands pressing onto her ears tightly.

Saena was deathly scared of thunderstorms. Kylo knew that and immediately knew what to do.

He let go of Jisung and Super Sonically ran towards the older, the others watching what he was doing. When they saw what happened they became worried.

Kylo hugged the older female. He felt her shaking as more lightning struck, followed by a loud bang. Saena pressed her hands over her ears tighter.

"Do you have noise cancelling headphones?" Kylo whispered to Dokyun who sat in front of them. The younger one nodded and went to bring them, while Kylo whispered soft and calming things to Saena.

Seungmin became very worried for his sister and sat beside her, rubbing her upper arm trying to calm her down.

Dokyun brought the headphones. Kylo and Seungmin pried off Saena's hands from her ears and put on the headphones.

Finally, Chan came back.

"Try to calm her down, I'll call Iris to see if she and Minho are okay." He whispered as the older nodded, taking his place on the couch.

Saena recognised his cologne and immediately hugged him tightly as the storm continued.

~~★~~

This one's a bit longer whoops-
Also WATCH FORGOTTEN ITS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVERRRE

Btw, I wrote this during the thunderstorm🤠
So the way I made Saena react is similar to how I reacted.