51

"Seungmin are you sure you're okay?" Hyunjin asked the younger male, concerned.

"Y-yeah.." He answered blankly.

"You can tell us if you have something on your mind?" Saena reassured the younger, placing a hand on his shoulder. Seungmin looks at the female sitting next to him.

"I think I know who your brother is.." he whispered. Saena's eyes widened. The others just quietly looked at the two.

"Really? Who?" She answered excitedly. Seungmin got up and vanished into his room, pulling Saena along. He opened his closet and opened a small box that was on the bottom of it. He took out something. A folded piece of paper. He handed it to Saena.

She opened it and her eyes widened.

"No.."

She frantically took her phone, taking off her case in the process. She took the ripped picture and compared it to the paper that Seungmin gave her.

It was the other part of the picture.

Saena looked up at Seungmin, her eyes slightly watering. She stood up and launched herself onto the male, who started crying.

They held onto each other tightly, afraid to let go. Afraid to lose each other again. They were separated for almost 20 years, and now they are finally together.

The others heard crying and ran into the room, seeing the two in each other's embrace. They were confused.

Kylo, Seolya and Iris were shocked.

Saena was crying.

Saena rarely cries, and when she does it's something really serious.

The two pulled away, Saena cupping her brother's cheeks. She wiped away the tears that were still flowing.

"I found you.." she whispered with a smile on her face.

"What happened?" Kylo ran up to the two and looked at Saena.

"Ich habe meinen Bruder gefunden.."
(i found my brother..)

She smiled through her tears. The three who understood German smiled widely and jumped on Saena, almost falling over in the process.

"DAS IST GROSSARTIG!!" (THAT'S GREAT!)
Seolya yelled as she hugged the older.

Meanwhile, Seungin explained to his members what had happened.

They were over the moon. Skz being skz, started yelling. They were all happy for their friends.

Huge smiled were plastered on all of their faces.

"Wait wait wait shh." Jeongin yelled over all of the cheering. They quieted down.

"What is it Jeongin?" Felix asked the younger.

"Did anyone else hear the door unlock..?"

~~★~~

I'M SO EVIL IM SORRY
This chapter is depressing lol
Also I love the comments, they make me smile so much💕

PS: pls pretend that the Skz Magic School fanmeeting isn't happening, okay? Okay.😭