66

"Girl just ask him! If you don't confess till the end of this trip I will hang your cats." Saena demanded while looking at the older female. She had enough of her bullcrap.

"I hate you." Iris huffed as she walked out of the studio. Chan and Saena shook their heads at their friends stubbornness.

"You are like a mom to everyone. At this point you can have real kids." Chan laughed.

"Are you saying you want children." Saena side eyed the older.

"No no no no- I mean if it's yours then- wait what- uhh- *cough* but then again- AHEM" Chan panicked and didn't even realise what he said. He buried his face in hands and the female saw his ears turn bright red.

Saena chuckled at his embarrassed state and stood up. She walked over to him and sat in his lap, making him look up at her, his face slightly red. She kissed the tip of his nose.

"Calm down babe. We aren't even dating yet." She tangled her hands in his hair.

"We could be if you want to.." Chan mumbled but the younger still heard him as clearly as day. It was her turn to be flustered.

"H-Huh?"

Chan took a deep breath before looking into the latter's eyes. "Sae, I wanted to ask you this sometime special but I guess I'm doing it now. I know this might be really sudden and I get it if you say no, but will you officially be my girlfriend?" He hopefully looked into her eyes.

She just stared back. Chan got scared and started panicking.

"I-I get it if you say no and that's totally okay but I just wanted to ask you this now because I literally love you so much I can't wait to call you my girlfriend and I just-" He was abruptly cut off with her lips being planted on his.

The kiss was short but full of love. It was a sweet kiss, one they both longed for. After a moment or two, Saena pulled away.

"You talk too much.." She whispered, avoiding eye contact. He pulled her chin up, kissing her again.

They pulled away and looked at each other, their eyes full of love.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled and tightly hugged his girlfriend, she soon hugging him back.

~~★~~

I'M FANGIRLING OVER MY OWN STORY
This chapter is full of fluff and I honestly don't like it but it is what it is-