71

"YOU LITTLE BIT-" Saena yelled as she punched the younger male's arm, making him wince in pain. "YOU DARE LEAVE ME?!"

"I'M SORRY.." He said rubbing the spot where the female hit him.

"When are you leaving...?" Seolya asked with a pout as she looked at the ground.

"About a week after we return to Germany." He mumbled as he looked at her.

The three females looked really sad, while all the Koreans had their mouths agape.

"Baby that's amazing!" Jisung said as he hugged his boyfriend tightly. He kissed his cheek as he smiled from ear to ear.

Kylo was showered in a lot of 'that's amazing!' and similar compliments.

"I'll come with you." Seolya quietly said, making everyone's eyes snap towards the female.

"Will your parents allow it?" Iris asked concerned.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind, as long as I'm not going alone then it should be okay." She answered.

"Then I'll come too." The oldest amongst them said, shocking everyone even more.

"Really?" Kylo's ears perked up at what he just heard.

"Maybe.. I'll see."

"Sae?" Chan asked while looking at the female who was sitting next to him, deep in thought.

She looked up, her eyes meeting his hopeful ones. She sighed and shook her head.

"I can't..."

Chan felt his heart crack slightly. The others looked at their leader and friend concerned as they saw tears fill his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I just- I can't.." Saena whispered while she looked up at her boyfriend.

"It's okay.." he said, wiping his eyes and pulling her into a hug.

-

After a little while, the group figured that it was way too sad here and decided to lift up the atmosphere a bit.

They decided to play some games.

"Let's play truth or dare again!" Hyunjin suggested after they couldn't decide on what game to play.

"Fine.." Changbin grumbled and went to fill up a bottle.

Once he returned he spun the bottle and it landed on Miso.

"Truth!"

"Last time you said that you have a crush on someone, who is it?" He asked eagerly.

Miso groaned and placed her head in her hands. She didn't want to reveal her crush, but she didn't know what was worse. Revealing her crush or letting someone look through her phone.

"Do I have to say it?" She grumbled while Dokyun snickered, already knowing who her crush is.

"You don't have to, but it's either that or letting someone look at your phone for 15 seconds." Dokyun said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ugh fine.."

"Girl just say it!" Iris asked, already getting impatient.

"Count down." The group did as told and counted down.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Miso took a deep breath before answering.

"Felix."

~~★~~