57

"ARE YOU SERIOUS" Half of the group yelled as they saw the scene unfold.

"Technically you said 'kiss Jisung', not 'kiss Jisung on the lips" Kylo defended. "Plus, I don't want my first kiss with Jisung to happen because of a dare!"

I think Jisung couldn't be redder. Embarrassed, he hid his face in Kylo's chest as he hugged the older.

"Kylo, Ich werde deine zukünftigen Kinder ermorden." (Kylo, I will murder your future children.)

"WOAH WOAH WOAH-" Saena yelled as she stopped Seolya from pouncing on Kylo. "Calm down will we..."

Surprisingly, the female did as told and they continued their game.

-

A few hours have already passed since Saena surprised Chan, and those few hours were hectic.

They got bored of truth or dare and were now just doing random, stupid things.

Kylo and Jisung were in their own corner of the room, everyone else singing to random songs except for Iris. She was sitting on the floor, leaning onto the wall, all while cuddling Minho.

Somehow, despite all the chaos, Minho fell asleep.

"You think they would be a good couple?" Chan asked the female that had her head leaned on his shoulder, watching the chaos unfold. He pointed to the two.

"I think so." Saena said while looking up at him. He showed her his dimpled smile, her soon returning it.

"SAENA STOP FLIRTING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND COME SING WITH US!" Seolya yelled as she quickly ran to the said female, dragging her to the middle of the room.

Miso played a song they all knew very well.

Saena smiled as Seolya ran up to her, giving her a microphone, aka a brush that she found in the room.

The guys calmed down, letting Miso, Seolya and Saena stay in the middle.

"Get up, get up, get up
92 4 kick that drum
My ego's in this show"

(A/n: pls imagine they sang this song and rapped it perfectly and all that shi*, my WiFi ain't working and I don't know the lyrics + IM LAZY SORRY)

They all clapped after they sang that, Minho waking up due to the commotion. They decided to sing a couple more songs.

It was already quite late once they got tired of singing.

"I don't wanna go homeeeee~" Kylo whined like the baby he is, cuddling into Jisung tighter. Then Hyunjin suggested something.

"Wanna sleep at our dorms?"

~~★~~

Okay I wrote this on April 1st but it didn't come out bcs there's a huge storm in my village and like I said the WiFi ain't working so I can't publish this-😭😭
Also I'm writing this under my blanket with earphones in cuz I'm scared shitless so ik it's bad.

edit: THE THUNDER IS SO LOUD IM SCARED LIKE WHAT DO YALL DO WHEN THERE'S A THUNDERSTORM I WANT IT TO STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HELP ME