59

"Iris said they're in some convenience store waiting for the storm to calm down a bit." Kylo sighed while running his hand through his hair. He looked over at Saena, seeing her tightly hugging Chan while Seungmin stroked her hair.

Eventually, the female drifted off to sleep.

"I'll carry her upstairs, let her sleep." Chan nodded and gave the female to Kylo, who carried her upstairs, bridal style.

"She's scared of large storms. An incident happened a couple years ago,  so she's scared that the same won't happen again.." Seolya explained, the others nodding.

"It's late, let's all try to go to sleep okay?" Miso suggested, everyone else agreed. They decided that half of them would sleep at Miso's house and the other half at Dokyun's.

Chan tiptoed upstairs into the room Saena was in, closing the door behind him. He crawled into bed next to the female, just staring at her sleeping peacefully.

His phone lit up with a notification.

only4hyunjinnie sent a message

-

private messages
only4hyunjinnie || criss.cross_
                                    apple.sauce

She might get nightmares
If you feel her shaking just hug
her and she should calm down

Oh okay
Thanks

Np :)

You have a really strong
friendship
Did you realise that?

Yeah, I'm really thankful
for that
You're lucky you found a
girl like her
She is really caring

I really am lucky, haha
I'm gonna sleep now

Ok gn

Goodnight

-

Chan set his phone down on the bedside table, hugging Saena as he soon fell asleep as well.

-

"Good morning sleepyhead." Seolya joked as Saena groggily walked down the stairs. She rubbed her eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" Kylo asked from the kitchen stove. Him and Seolya were currently making pancakes for breakfast. Saena nodded as she went into the living room.

"You look.. so hilarious." Seungmin laughed as he sat in the living room. Saena sat next to him and clung onto her little brother's arm. "Jesus are you always so clingy in the morning?" He laughed, receiving a slap on the arm from the older.

"Shut up... where are the others?"

"Sleeping, why? Do you not want to spend quality time with your brother?" He teased.

"Min if you don't shut up I will cut off your dick and stick it to your forehead so you'll look like a unicorn." She threatened, glaring at her brother.

"What is this I hear you cutting off someone's dick?" Kylo walked up to the two, his hands crossed.

"...Sorry.."

"Whatever, go wake up the others." Kylo said with a laugh as Saena did as she was told.

"How do you deal with her?" Seungmin asked, slightly scared. Kylo laughed and smiled.

"She would never do that, don't be scared."

"I hope.."

~~★~~

Rawr🦖