56

"What's the punishment if we don't want to do the dare or answer the truth?" Kylo asked.

"Let everyone look through their phone for 15 seconds?" Miso suggested, the majority agreeing.

"Who's spinning first?" Changbin asked as they all looked at the half full water bottle that was set in the middle of the circle.

"I'll spin it" Seolya answered, doing exactly that. The bottle spun for a few seconds before landing on Changbin.

"Oh god.." he whispered

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Tsk, lame~" Minho teased the older.

"When are Skz gonna have a comeback?!" Seolya excitedly yelled.

Changing sighed before answering. "Soon.."

"When?"

"Na-uh, I answered already." Changbin smirked while the female whined. He spun the bottle, this time it landed on Miso.

"Truth, I'll pick dare next time." She answered

"Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" Changbin smirked again. Miso blushed a bit before answering a small 'yes' before spinning the bottle again.

Minho sighed seeing the bottle landed again. "Dare!" He confidently answered. Miso thought for a second before answering.

"I dare you to back hug the female you find most attractive in this room until she or you get picked."

"Okay." He answered with no shame whatsoever. He turned to his right, crawled into place and back hugged Iris. The poor girl was as red as ripe strawberries.

Minho leaned forward a bit, which pulled their bodies even closer and spun the bottle.

"Truth."

"Okay Seungmin, if you weren't in Stray Kids, who would be your bias?"

"You, duh!" He laughed at the end and spun the bottle.

They played a few more rounds before the bottle landed on Saena.

"Truth!" Chan was the one who asked the question.

"Who was your bias in Stray Kids before me?" She froze. She didn't want Chan to know that he was her bias since debut, because she knew he would tease her for it.

"Here." She handed her phone to Seolya.

"Where are the photos..." She mumbled, Saena getting scared. Thankfully the 15 seconds was up before they found it. Seolya whined as she handed back her phone.

She spun the bottle, landing on Kylo.

"Dare." He confidently answered.

"I dare you to kiss Jisung!"

"Okay, easy." He looked at the younger male, leaning forward. Jisung was already a blushing mess.

He leaned closer and...

kissed Jisung's cheek.

~~★~~

I feel
So evil rn.
A

lso Happy Easter everyone!! 💕