47

"What do you mean you broke up with him?!"

"I didn't! He broke up with me!" The younger defended, looking at the older while sitting on the small couch. Chan ran his fingers through his hair and sighed leaning back on his chair.

"Did he say why? I mean, he loves you a lot so it doesn't make sense why he would suddenly break up with you!" He tried to reason with him, but Jisung just looked at his lap.

"Well he probably doesn't love me..."

The first tear fell from his eye.

-----

The first tear fell from his eye.

"Bubu why did you do it?" Saena gently asked, carefully wrapping her arms around Kylo's waist as they were sitting in her living room. Kylo started crying harder.

"Bec-cause.." he choked in a sob. "I don't deserve him... I'm nothing...." He cried out. But that wasn't the real reason they broke up....

Saena unlatched herself from the male and looked at him.

"Kylo look at me."

...

"Kylo." He looked at her with tears running down his cheeks. "What's the real reason? I know that you are lying to me." She asked carefully.

"I said, I don't deserve h-him."

"Kylo-"

"I said I'm not good enough for him!"

-----

"He said he's not good enough for me!" Jisung let out and burst into tears. Chan hugged him, the same way Saena hugged Kylo.

"I-I tried telling him," he continued. "I tried t-telling him that he's the b-best person I could e-ever ask f-for.." he cried harder, so hard that se started choking.

Chan rubbed his back, whispering comforting words into his ear.

-----

Saena rubbed his back, whispering comforting words into his ear.

"Shhh, don't say that.. you are amazing. You are kind, funny, talented, beautiful, heck the whole package. If you weren't I wouldn't be here, would I?" She asked

"I-I guess..." He whispered and continued looking at his lap.

"Good." She patted his head. "Now stop sulking and cheer up a bit! Everything is gonna be finee~ Let's go do the thing you came here. Sooo, Train to Busan?" Kylo shot his head up and smiled, jumping into the pillows that were on the couch. He cuddled one as Saena played the movie.

~~★~~

Didn't wanna leave y'all hanging so I posted twice (look at me, look at me-) yeah!!!! 💯
Also idk if y'all remember but yk like 20 something chapters ago that I said I have shit planned to go down? Yea, their breakup is that shit :)
^^ edit: it was chapter 36