52

They all stood there and froze. Listening carefully, they indeed heard footsteps echo through the dorm.

The four rushed to hide somewhere, Saena and Kylo in the room they were in while Seolya and Iris ran into the other room, following Felix who helped them hide.

They didn't even move a muscle.

"Hey Jisung, what's up?" Minho asked, trying not to sound suspicious.

"Chan hyung asked me to get Changbin hyung, he needs help with something. He's in his studio." Jisung said, sighing right after. Changbin did as he was told.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked the younger.

"I don't know.."

"What's wrong?" Felix asked as he emerged from the room, successfully hiding the two females.

"I miss him.. I fucking miss him so much!" He yelled, tears brimming in his boba eyes.

Kylo and Saena heard everything from the room they were in. They listened carefully.

"Text him if you miss him so much." Jeongin said.

"I.. I can't. He broke up with me for a reason.. If he doesn't love me then so be it.." His voice cracked at the end of his sentence.

Kylo also had tears in his eyes. The urge to run out and hug Jisung and never let go was huge. Saena noticed this and hugged the male. He hugged her back as she felt her shirt get soaked with his tears.

"Hyung don't cry.." Seungmin said as he hugged Jisung, the others soon did the same.

"I'm not.. I'm not crying.." he whispered and looked up at Seungmin. "What happened to you?" He worriedly asked, seeing as Seungmin's eyes were red and puffy.

"I accidentally stabbed him in the eye..." Jeongin lied, rubbing the back of his neck. Jisung believed that lie and chuckled.

"Well I have to go now, we'll come home in about an hour." They bid goodbyes as Jisung left.

"He left." Seungmin said as he entered the room where Saena and Kylo were.

Hearing this Kylo's cries became louder. He fell to the floor as he sobbed his heart out.

"I'm so stupid..." He cried out.

Everyone wrapped their arms around the male, trapping him in a group hug.

Saena felt her heart break at the sight.

"He doesn't deserve anything that happened to him.." she thought.

~~★~~

Omg I updated twice in the span of one hour😱
Omg help me-
I KEEP POSTPONING WHERE THEY MEET ISTG-