49

After a long, tiring flight, the four finally landed in Korea. They decided to hang out with Dokyun and Misa a bit before meeting with Hyunjin.

They called a taxi and drove to Dokyun's house. During the ride they had a small conversation.

"Wait Kylo do they know?" Saena asked, turning to the younger.

"Know what?" He was confused.

"You know, Jaemin and Peter.." she spoke. Kylo let out an 'oh' while the other two females looked confused.

"Know what about them?" Iris asked.

"Ah so you don't know..."

"Know that they are secretly Chan and Jisung?" Seolya whispered into Saena's ear. The older opening her eyes wide.

"Kylo you told her?" She again turned to the male.

"..oopsie?" He shrugged.

"I'm so done with you..."

-

They soon arrived at Dokyun's house. As soon as Kylo rang the doorbell, Dokyun opened it and pulled the male into a hug.

"You're finally here!" He smiled brightly. "Was the flight tiring?"

"I slept for almost the whole ride, so it was okay." Kylo shrugged. The youngest of them took in their bags as they sat in the living room.

"Should I call Miso over?" Dokyun asked.

"YESSS I wanna see her in real life!" Seolya excitedly squealed as Dokyun pulled out his phone texting Miso. She came in not even 20 seconds.

"Bitch what do you- SEO!!!" She yelled as she entered the house, running up to Seolya and jumping on her, wrapping her legs around the elders waist. Seolya hugged back.

"Bitch why are you here?" She smiled, her eyes slightly watering.

"Surprise..?"

"I hate you." Miso playfully hit Seolya before hugging again.

She hugged each of the others before they chatted for hours, just talking about random things and things that they will do for the time that the 4 will stay in Korea.

~~★~~