61

"When will you be back from work?" Saena asked the male that was getting ready.

"I'll probably be working till like 6 pm, I have practice for a couple hours then I have to work on some songs.." Chan finished putting on his shoes and he grabbed his keys as he turned to the female, only to see her pouting.

God, how badly he wanted to kiss that pout away.

"How about we go on a walk after I come back?" He suggested. Saena quickly agreed, her smile plastered on her face, making Chan smile too.

He bent forward and planted a small kiss on her cheek.

"I got to go now, love you!" He yelled as he turned around and walked to the door. He went outside and waved at the younger.

"Love you too!" She yelled back, also waving. She waited for the car to pull out of the driveway until she closed the door.

Walking back to the living room, Saena threw herself onto the couch, giving a sigh of relief. She felt exhausted for no reason at all.

Suddenly a hyperactive Kylo ran up to her.

"Saena Saena Saena Saena Saena Saena-"

"What?, Jesus.." she cut him off while the male plopped down next to her.

"Can we make pancakes? Pleaseeee~" Kylo pleaded. In the meantime Seolya entered the living room, also sitting down on the other side of the couch.

Saena looked at her for help, while the younger female defending put her hands in the air.

"Don't look at me, I can't control him." The oldest amongst them sighed.

"Fine, we'll make pancakes, but on one condition, you have to go buy the ingredients." Kylo quickly agreed. He loved eating Saena's pancakes, they were his favourite.

"Okay, I know the ingredients so I'll head out right now!" He ran to the door until Seolya stopped him.

"Also buy some laundry detergent! We're out!" She yelled while Kylo turned around confused.

"The what?"

"Laundry detergent. You know, the liquid you put in the washing machine, it cleans your clothes?"

"Ohhhh, you mean the clothing sauce!"

...

"Yes honey the clothing sauce now jfc you go-" Saena guided him out of the door. She sighed in relief.

"He's such a baby" Seolya commented as she walked into the kitchen, Saena soon following.

~~★~~

I have a question

Is an album and a life sized cardboard cutout of her ult bias a good enough present for my sister's birthday? Or is it too little/much?