72

The said male's ears turned a bright red as he felt his cheeks heat up. Everyone was shocked, to say the least.

"Ooooh, Miso is blushing~" Dokyun teased his best friend, earning a slap on the arm by the female.

"Shut up." She mumbled before leaning forward and spinning the bottle.

To her dismay, the bottle landed on Felix. The poor guy was beet red.

"Truth..." He mumbled, not looking at the female.

"Do you... Like someone in this group?" Miso asked, carefully.

"Yes.." he quickly mumbled and spun the bottle again as the game continued.

-

"Are you sure you can't move to Korea?" Chan pleaded as he cuddled the younger female. It was currently around 11pm and the couple was laying down on the bed, cuddling each other. Chan had his arms wrapped around the female, hugging her tightly. Saena sighed as she looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry Channie..." She said and the older pouted. Leaning forward, she gave him a quick peck and looked at him again.

"I promise I'll visit you whenever I'll have the chance, okay?"

"Okay..." By the tone of his voice, Saena could tell that he was sad, and she was too.

"I'm sorry I just can't.."

"It's okay." Chan smiled and hugged the younger tighter. They stayed like that for another moment before he broke the silence.

"Do you know what happened to Iris and Minho?" He asked and she sat up at the said names.

"You saw how they ignored each other?" He nodded. "And how Minho looked impressed at her singing?" Again, he nodded.

"I don't know what's happening.." Throwing herself back into the older's embrace, she cuddled closer to him.

"Neither do I..." He answered.

"Iris said something about Minho being an idiot? I don't know." She sighed again.

"Huh, that's weird. Cause Minho came to me one day and was like 'Can you ask Iris what she thinks of me cause I think I have a small crush on her', or something like that." His eyebrows furrowed as he thought on the male's weird behaviour.

"It's too late to think about this..." She mumbled as he laughed.

"One of the many things that I love about you is that you care so much about other people." A small kiss was placed on Saena's forehead after Chan said that.

"I love you too." She yawned.

"You tired?" She tiredly nodded into his chest.

They just stayed in silence, slowly drifting off to sleep while hugging the person they love the most.

~~★~~

I need more Saena and Chan in this story😭🤌