38

"Ughh.." Saena groaned as she was awoken in the middle of the night by a noise coming from the room that Kylo and Seolya were staying the night in. She checked her phone and the time was 3:36 am. She groggily went to check on the noise.

She walked into the room and saw Seolya peacefully sleeping while Kylo was laying down on his stomach, his face in the pillow.

"Kylo?" Saena whispered in her slightly deep voice. She walked to the male and stroked his back. He sat up and in the faint moonlight she could see he looked a little pale.

"Are you okay?" Kylo shook his head. "What's wrong? Wanna go into the living room so we don't wake up Seolya? Hm?" She slightly tilted her head and Kylo got out of bed. They quietly went downstairs into the living room.

"Are you okay?" She placed a hand on his forehead. "You're a bit hot.. are you sick?" Kylo opened his mouth to speak but a cough escaped instead of words.

Saena sighed and laid him down on the couch, grabbing a spare blanket from the basket she kept next to her couch. She placed the blanket over him and took a thermometer from the first aid kit that was left in the living room from yesterday. She placed the thermometer under Kylo's armpit.

"Leave the thermometer there and don't move okay? I'm gonna make you some tea. Lemon and lime?" Kylo nodded sleepily.

After Saena made him tea she took the thermometer and looked at the temperature. 38.4°C.

"You have a fever.. I'll have to put a cold cloth on your forehead but I don't know if your wound is at least a bit better." The female ran a hand through her hair. She turned to Kylo but the male was already asleep, the tea was forgotten.

She pulled his blanket higher up and laid down on the other side of the couch, going to sleep herself.

~~★~~

STOP I'M ACT CRYING😭😭😭

HOW?

ILYASM!!😭❤️

HOWW?!?!ILYYYY❤️❤️19/2/2024btw it doesn't have 66 parts it's just a glitchAlso I have a separate book for Jisung and Kylo so read that if you want a backstory on how Jisung and Kylo or Chan and Sae and everyone else met

HOWW?!?!
ILYYYY❤️❤️
19/2/2024
btw it doesn't have 66 parts it's just a glitch
Also I have a separate book for Jisung and Kylo so read that if you want a backstory on how Jisung and Kylo or Chan and Sae and everyone else met

Ily have a good day/night/afternoon/morning/evening/...yea<3